7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, the "manic pixie dream girl" routine that everyone is familiar with.

GTFOH

manicpixiedreamgirls.jpg

:yeshrug:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fan of AJ's, but I do not like the generic babyface authority role they've given her though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody wants to see her every 15 minutes of for 3 hours. She isn't that good at what she does, she was best when she was just an accessory role

Besides Daniel Bryan, who carrys Raw more than she does? We all thought Punk was gonna step it up big this show...he NEEDED a money promo and he kind of didn't hit it out of the ballpark. Being jealous and talking about the show needing to be about the WWE Champion is a cute angle but it's not a world breaker. AJ is starting and ending the show on top...she is breaking ground and it's got ALOT of online fans PISSED:laugh:

Fan of AJ's, but I do not like the generic babyface authority role they've given her though.

She's not a legit babyface. She's a jerk. She was damn near bullying Bryan around.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bryan verbally abused her for months, blamed all his problems on her (18 seconds) and shyt. How does getting back at him make her the bully?

Because That was LONG time ago. She's gotten tons of revenge of him, since he broke up with her back in April. She's slapped him around, put him through a table, she's cost him matches, She made out with other men in front him. She counted his shoudlers to the mat at MITB, Now she his boss. And all this would be okay, but Bryan hasn't had the upper-hand in this feud for almost two months. I can see why some are getting annoyed with this program. Making her the GM and continuing to fukk with him is overkill. I'd rather she left him at the alter and they both move on to working with other people.