7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
only thing about the aj gm situation is that its completely unrealistic and quite silly.

but its the best way to keep her hot, because no diva will ever be over in this era by wrestling.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bryan ain't beating Kane, especially with Sheen in his corner

its obvious this is gonna lead to him snapping. its the only way WWE knows how to make smaller guys legit. he's gonna go absolutely crazy shyt just like Angle when he was tapping everyone the fukk out with the ankle lock.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't see the problem with the AJ GM role... it's no more random than when Teddy Long became the GM of SmackDown outta nowhere, and stayed GM for 8 years at that. Also, I don't see why anyone would be ready to give up on her in this role after one episode anyway, it's not like she flat-out bombed. As a amtter of fact, I don't see anything she did particularly bad.

Also, let's not forget people did the same with Laurainitis, and his character turned out to be hilarious (IMO). Some people would say he was bland or had a dry personality but he was such a dikkhead, he became a heat magnet.

And DEFINITELY let's not forget someone far less talented than AJ, Teddy, or Laurainitis... who went from being terrible in any role they gave her to being one of the best heel characters of the last five years. VICKIE. Maybe we need to bring back some 2006 Smackdown clips to remember how wack her very presence was, and she ended up givin' us all kinds of classic shyt.

Daps
Bryan ain't beating Kane, especially with Sheen in his corner

its obvious this is gonna lead to him snapping. its the only way WWE knows how to make smaller guys legit. he's gonna go absolutely crazy shyt just like Angle when he was tapping everyone the fukk out with the ankle lock.

That isn't a bad thing either, I think that's what a lot of his fans wanted to see them do in the first place.

But now he is legitimized in the fans eyes, his submissions are a lot more fierce now to the viewer, I was hoping he was going to do that to the white-coats on Raw

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
tumblr_m80lsnV2h41r7xb2wo3_250.gif

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Monday's WWE Raw show drew a 3.08 rating, down from the 3.84 rating that Raw 1000 drew. The first hour of the show drew a 2.8 rating. Hour two scored a 3.2 rating. The final hour rose to a 3.3 rating.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC