7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a manic pixie dream girl routine, not a pedo routine.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Yes, the "manic pixie dream girl" routine that everyone is familiar with.

GTFOH
LOL

"manic pixie dream girl" is movie critic slang for a silly, yet lovable chick that the main hero is supposed to fall in love with. if you've seen a few movies/tv shows its very common

with that said that was definitely not AJ's role since she was flat-out regressing to a childlike persona.

Daps
LOL

"manic pixie dream girl" is movie critic slang for a silly, yet lovable chick that the main hero is supposed to fall in love with. if you've seen a few movies/tv shows its very common

with that said that was definitely not AJ's role since she was flat-out regressing to a childlike persona.

Yes, if anyone can't see that it's because they're choosing to ignore it.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought AJ's character was just supposed to be crazy, not childlike. A crazy person can't be reasoned with and does off the wall shyt for no apparent reason... like skipping around the ring in a Kane mask out of nowhere, threatening to jump into a table cause no one's paying attention to her, kissing someone for the hell of it, generally being confused/conflicted as hell... I never got a "childlike" persona out of that. Immature maybe, but pedo routine? Naaah.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For some reason I feel the minor backlash for AJ would cease if they just had her go back to simping for D-Bry.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watching the main event of Cena/Big Show with the Punk commentary and focusing on it this time..."I told you at the beginning of the show, Jerry. Your commentary is ROTTEN. You have these hidden agendas":laugh: