7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Punk sons Lawler...already gained cool points back...disses Rocky for being successful...This guy :beli:

-Cena throws the weirdest assortment of strikes...uncoordinated is an understatement :damn:

-Look at AJ in her little business suit :ehh:

-Santino squashed again...YOUR US Champion, folks (TAKE.THAT.fukkING.BELT.OFF.OF.HIM)

-Sandow vs Clay.....let's see where this goes, you've gotten my attention

-What's the difference between a no holds barred and a street fight? Either way, cool Raw match, Weird Little Jimmy segment, Kofi takes that L.

-AW makes the funniest comment I've heard, maybe ever, on a wrestling program :laff:

-Orton is back...with a weird haircut...

-More POINTLESS backstage stuff (feel sorry for people who have to watch this live)

-3 great wrestlers and the Miz in the best match of the night

-Kidd gets beat down.....again.....Tensai.....

-Double DQ? Don't know but Punk is still entertaining on commentary, Lawler absolutely sucks. Either way, looks like a 3-way dance, Punk is upset, she smiles...thought he was gonna assault her but fade...to...black...

Silent Cena is for the best, just letting bytching Punk bury himself while he sits back like :smugfavre:

And This Fire Burns has to make a return right?........

Right? :to:

WePifffyMane

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my favorite segment was dbry in aj's office.those two are golden.

Dbry:Is it for the world title?:krs::myman::smugfavre:

A.J::pachaha::childplease:no...no....no...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched the opening of Raw before Big Show came out...nice mixed reaction pop for Punk. They were dead during the explanation..you can't disguise it or lie about it. They were dead....probably because they don't wanna boo him and they don't wanna support him in being slick against the Rock. He did get some heat though when he said it wasn't a popularity contest and he was it's champion. LOL@"he's lucky I didn't drop him on the spot". That's a slick heel line because they were face to face and he didn't do anything but look annoyed the whole time. Not being cowardly but trying to be cerebral and pick a spot.

EDIT: WHOA! WHOA!
"You came out here to steal the spotlight too?"- CM Punk
"That's not hard to do"- Big Show:laugh::laugh:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is the exact same push angle got. Bryan is hitting the ball out of the park with it. I feel like he's IS early 2000s Angle right now. Dudes forgot about Kurt walkin around with wigs on and shyt. Playin banjos in cowboy hats and all types of fukkery. You Suck = Yes.

Yup...

Angle did all kinds of goofy shyt and stayed over. Bryan's become that heel people like seeing get humiliated- not in a Heath Slater jobbing kind of way, but a Kurt Angle pissed off way. This heel turn is the best thing that ever happened to him- last year around this time he was a face feuding with Cody Rhodes talkin' about "looks aren't everything, Cody" :aicmon: He's more over now than he ever was. He loses this character and he becomes what Cody is right now- plain as fukk with nothing going on.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was some slick stuff said last night about AJ during her interactions and I don't agree. I think she seems pretty damn natural in how she's speaking and it fits everything about her to date.

Daps
Not too bad for 3 hours, we got 2 good matches that lasted about 15-20 minutes each, this is what I was hoping for.

This version of slow turn heel for Punk isn't the way to go, making him come off as even more weak and emotional. So he's jealous and needs his respect, he should be more angry.

The Daniel Bryan stuff, ehh it's starting to move into that territory where he is beginning to look a bit too silly. The match with Sheamus was great, but he took 2 pinfalls in the last 4 days now he's on some psychiatrist skit all show and then Kane whips his ass? This better be leading to something.

AJ needs to go. Not enough personality to carry the GM role.

As for the rest, a whole bunc of mehhh. Too many recap segments.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like women having power either. Taker to tombstone her for trying to interfere with BOD and have kane, confused, then smile.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Just watched the opening of Raw before Big Show came out...nice mixed reaction pop for Punk. They were dead during the explanation..you can't disguise it or lie about it. They were dead....probably because they don't wanna boo him and they don't wanna support him in being slick against the Rock. He did get some heat though when he said it wasn't a popularity contest and he was it's champion. LOL@"he's lucky I didn't drop him on the spot". That's a slick heel line because they were face to face and he didn't do anything but look annoyed the whole time. Not being cowardly but trying to be cerebral and pick a spot.

EDIT: WHOA! WHOA!
"You came out here to steal the spotlight too?"- CM Punk
"That's not hard to do"- Big Show:laugh::laugh:
u only just now watching it?

should I ask why? :scheme: