7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

Daps
Because That was LONG time ago. She's gotten tons of revenge of him, since he broke up with her back in April. She's slapped him around, put him through a table, she's cost him matches, She made out with other men in front him. She counted his shoudlers to the mat at MITB, Now she his boss. And all this would be okay, but Bryan hasn't had the upper-hand in this feud for almost two months. I can see why some are getting annoyed with this program. Making her the GM and continuing to fukk with him is overkill. I'd rather she left him at the alter and they both move on to working with other people.

Yeah, I was hopinh we got DB vs. Mysterio for Summerslam.

shyt is just becoming dumb, i`m shocked they didn't go the route of making him an actual mental patient on some Terry Funk shyt.

I just hope he comes out of this with some kind of rub, like maybe beating Kane at Summerslam because that's how it looks like it's gonna go

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bryan verbally abused her for months, blamed all his problems on her (18 seconds) and shyt. How does getting back at him make her the bully?

She was crazy and showed no issue with it. She could of left anytime she wanted if you want to be reasonable and technical about it.

She counted him down for Punk at the title match. LOL@getting him back. The crazy lock up scheme is more consistent but that's it.

What does she do that is "Carrying Raw".

What is really entertaining about her?

Her entire push pisses people off and they overexxagerate. It's funny as fukk. Her character helps carry the show....the fans were very into that wedding angle and her involvement in the Punk/Bryan feud. The "AJ's crazy" chants and them popping for her wasn't no fluke.

Daps
Her entire push pisses people off and they overexxagerate. It's funny as fukk. Her character helps carry the show....the fans were very into that wedding angle and her involvement in the Punk/Bryan feud. The "AJ's crazy" chants and them popping for her wasn't no fluke.

You have still yet to tell me what is entertaining about her.

"Helps carry the show". That's such a goofy line. She's not having good matches, she's not having good promos. What is she doing then?

The fans were into that wedding angle because of Bryan, just like when gets a response she has to do the Yes! gimmick to get one. Only one time did she ever show that the fans were into her schpiel and it was when they chanted AJ's crazy.

The second she didn't jump through that table she's been cliche and mediocre.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Her interaction with Daniel Bryan is what got her reactions. Her being added to the angle and drawing a 700k increase proved she ain't going no fukking where no time soon though.

Daps
Her mic skills and her getting her way. That's very entertaining for me.

What mic skills? The one time she was in the ring alone with the mic she fukking bombed that promo where she opened Raw and the whole proposal bit.

Her "Getting her way" is very entertaining to you, then you're a fan of the booking in that case. I know you're on some deviant stuff, you can just come out with that it`ll make more sense.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
AJ as GM is trash, she looks like she's playing dress up with her mama's clothes rocking that stupid ass suit.:birdman:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What mic skills? The one time she was in the ring alone with the mic she fukking bombed that promo where she opened Raw and the whole proposal bit.

Her "Getting her way" is very entertaining to you, then you're a fan of the booking in that case. I know you're on some deviant stuff, you can just come out with that it`ll make more sense.

She didn't bomb at all. What in the world are you talking about?:laugh: She always gets her point across and never fukks up on some Kelly Kelly goofiness.

When she was getting abused and punked out, you were with that booking. She got herself over and took over the main story, you hate on her and act like she ain't shyt even though she's been on fire more than any diva since Kharma last year.

Yeah, she was getting over off of Bryan's work.

Sheamus and everyone else trys to steal his shyt. Including CM Punk...so what? Why is there no whining about that?

Daps
She didn't bomb at all. What in the world are you talking about?:laugh: She always gets her point across and never fukks up on some Kelly Kelly goofiness.

When she was getting abused and punked out, you were with that booking. She got herself over and took over the main story, you hate on her and act like she ain't shyt even though she's been on fire more than any diva since Kharma last year.

Sheamus and everyone else trys to steal his shyt. Including CM Punk...so what? Why is there no whining about that?

Sheamus and Punk were over before Bryan though, they were already made guys.

AJ was nothing before the Bryan storyline came along, she did good as an accessory there and then they went and made her the GM and the main focus of the show. It's funny though because you`ll bash booking 95% of the time, but all of a sudden you're placing value on booking when it helps your cause.

Nah man, look around the consensus is that she isn't good in her role, i`m not making that up.

When she was getting punked out she was in an interesting storyline, it wasn't her work alone that was getting her over. Look at the bytch now, no one gives 2 fukks about her GM role.

She can't wrestle, she can't cut promos. So I ask again, why is she on TV every 15 minutes?

Daps
*remembers John Laurinatis*

:mindblown:

Laurinatis was good on promos, who you kidding?

Not in the traditional Ric Flar way, but he was such a goof and such a douche of a persona that he actually was entertaining. The voice, the people power shyt.

Please Big Johnny was much more entertaining than AJ

Even his theme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>