7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Saturday is going to be a day lol

Thank goodness last sunday i had the cleaner come through to give my spot a deep cleaning.

gotta wake up...prolly do some ring gang stuff first...make sure the bathroom is on point and shyt before shorty arrives before noon

then once situated im taking her to some venezuelan joint for lunch
then to the liquor store..she wants me to buy some beers
then to the dispensary to get a couple of edibles

then quality time stuff until like 5 or so then i gotta think about what type of foods i want to have for this..its just going to me and her...havent decided if its going to be pizza, wings, hibachi, middle eastern, BBQ, or dominican food..im going to let her decide

then order the fight on the TV and see if i want to make a bet on one of these fights

Def got the henny white already on deck for this and most likely will be manning the ring Gang Twitter fight night on some engagement shyt

Thank god the PPV starts at 8

It should be a good night :obama:...esp if what ive been saying about this fight and outcome comes to pass lol
You should do play by play on Ringgangradio

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
According to the coli black folks don't rock with Em's music. :sas2: Still riding with Spence even though it's Detroit all day :myman:

Most of us don’t .. and I’m part of that group that doesn’t. After his first 2 to 3 albums Em was coming out with mid,
He did have a few dope songs here and there.

I like the buzz and the energy his presence brings. If Em does bring out Terence I’m assuming it’s going to be to the “Lose yourself” song.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I edited the thread, the poll will close tomorrow at 8am, probably will re edit it at around 4 or 5 to make it 5pm. After that whatever pick you made you gotta stand on that shyt one way or the other.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
a10364989952265b816ad01ccbff733f_w200.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I already knew what time it was going to be eventually because Spence’s family is live and Bud’s family is live. It’s going to be even more crunk between them on fight night. As long as they don’t start squabbling it’ll be alright. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I feel like Crawford's family are all collegiate wrestlers or something like that. They can definitely fight so I hope it doesn't come to this.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that’s giving me pause is a couple of you negroes in particular are terrible at picking fights, and ya’ll picked Spence to win :wow:.

I’m hoping Teddy Atlas picking Crawford is enough counter-bad juju to offset y’all :wow:.

Anyways, I’m ready and rocking with my fellow Pisces, Spence.

:demonic:
I got bud winning