7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I feel Shakur and Keyshawn be tryna lean on/play off Bud actually being in the trenches when they are really some school boys (in the sense of they boxing pedigree).

Keyshawn be talking wild when when folks pull up he play dumb

If Shakur Stevenson is a schoolboy then what is Frank Martin?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
On the Mike pod Errol said he bringing out a Texas artist. The biggest Texas artist is coming out with an album right now … could it be …?
:jbhmm:
I didn’t mind the exchanges during the press conference it sells the fight. Only thing I wasn’t feeling was when Crawford brought up the race in front of these white folks, when it’s obvious that both sides are emotionally invested and rightfully so.

I can tell the weight cut got both Errol and Terence irritated.

Last but not least it’s Shark week on the Discovery channel.
🦈

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
On the Mike pod Errol said he bringing out a Texas artist. The biggest Texas artist is coming out with an album right now … could it be …?
:jbhmm:
I didn’t mind the exchanges during the press conference it sells the fight. Only thing I wasn’t feeling was when Crawford brought up the race in front of these white folks, when it’s obvious that both sides are emotionally invested and rightfully so.

I can tell the weight cut got both Errol and Terence irritated.

Last but not least it’s Shark week on the Discovery channel.
🦈

He said, he’s bringing out a local artist. Probably BigXThaPlug.