7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

F2EhKjcXYAAfYU1

This is not UFC, Bud. Spence wins by brutal stoppage now :mjpls:
Lil Scrappy said me in the IG comments :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched the press conference...families are acting like they are fighting. Bud tried to calm that shyt down but no one wanted to hear it.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Watched the press conference...families are acting like they are fighting. Bud tried to calm that shyt down but no one wanted to hear it.

I already knew what time it was going to be eventually because Spence’s family is live and Bud’s family is live. It’s going to be even more crunk between them on fight night. As long as they don’t start squabbling it’ll be alright. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already knew what time it was going to be eventually because Spence’s family is live and Bud’s family is live. It’s going to be even more crunk between them on fight night. As long as they don’t start squabbling it’ll be alright. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Im willing to put money on it that they will squabble. :mjcry: and I don't want them to.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The only thing that’s giving me pause is a couple of you negroes in particular are terrible at picking fights, and ya’ll picked Spence to win :wow:.

I’m hoping Teddy Atlas picking Crawford is enough counter-bad juju to offset y’all :wow:.

Anyways, I’m ready and rocking with my fellow Pisces, Spence.

:demonic: