7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
If dudes aint even just get out the house and go to a bar and just pay for a wing plate for this one theh are a disgrace

Anybody not supporting these guys and are looking to stream for free shouldn’t be able to get in this section anymore. Obviously not a fan of the sport if you can’t spend money and support this one.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lmfak any nikka asking for links should be banned for 6 months
Spence himself admitted to bootlegging other fights. Save this sanctimonious shyt for elsewhere lol. I'll still be supporting but these dudes gone be rich regardless and the PPV model is what's limiting boxing being able to spread its fanbase.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I put a hunnid up but I can't decide if I wanna risk on Bud 10-12 or 11-12
larry-david-unsure.gif.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody not supporting these guys and are looking to stream for free shouldn’t be able to get in this section anymore. Obviously not a fan of the sport if you can’t spend money and support this one.
It ain't really that deep
Stop pocket watching
And this is coming from someone who is hosting a fight party

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence himself admitted to bootlegging other fights. Save this sanctimonious shyt for elsewhere lol. I'll still be supporting but these dudes gone be rich regardless and the PPV model is what's limiting boxing being able to spread its fanbase.
Bootlegging the bullshyt yeah lol

Me personally i support those i like. Ive either went to or paid for every spence fight since Mikey