7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
because cruz hasn't done shyt since that fight

bring up a 130 lber and gamboa? hes been bullshytting...i hope cabrera beats his ass
Who is tank fighting next tho?

I'm a big Davis fan, but he aint been fighting anyone that matters.

Seems like he just wants money fights, and a 2nd cruz fight is marketable.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who is tank fighting next tho?

I'm a big Davis fan, but he aint been fighting anyone that matters.

Seems like he just wants money fights, and a 2nd cruz fight is marketable.
you dont have to tell me about tank...tank has talent but he is not fighting the top dogs...holding game stop titles in 2 divisions where there is a clear number 1 and not challenging them doesnt impress me..he's not moving right

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
you dont have to tell me about tank...tank has talent but he is not fighting the top dogs...holding game stop titles in 2 divisions where there is a clear number 1 and not challenging them doesnt impress me..he's not moving right

and him not getting pressed about this pisses me off. If/when Haney vacates, I wouldn't be shocked if they flim flam Tank as the WBA mandatory for the vacant belt against some cab driver :scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
and him not getting pressed about this pisses me off. If/when Haney vacates, I wouldn't be shocked if they flim flam Tank as the WBA mandatory for the vacant belt against some cab driver :scust:
thats exactly whats going to happen mal lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I thought Frank Martin was supposed to be up there after being Latino Ali (meaning Frank vs Tank for WBA Super)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The poll in the thread has Spence as the clear favorite with majority of the votes going to him but according to Vegas/Bookies he is the underdog that is very interesting.
Bud is the very SLIGHT favorite with the oddsmakers. Anywhere from -120 to -150. That's really dead even when it comes to betting. And this site is full of PBC stans so it's not surprising the poll is in favor of Spence. They view bud as an outsider.