7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The fact they they titled that episode "my hand will be RAISED" and RC asked him verbatim to make sure he gets it right :laff: I'm rooting for Bud but breh been saying "my hand will be ROSE" this whole time and no one helped him :dead:

Crawford obviously meant that he's a Rose that grew out of concrete

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Which theaters are showing this fight? im gonna order this and watch it alone at home but I feel it will be a lot better if theres a crowd :mjcry:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Bradley vs Provodnikov
Why that fight? With those legendary fight docs they were either legendary fighters that were in legendary fights (pryor arguello, Leonard Hearns, Leonard hagler, Hearns hagler, Bowe Holyfield, de la Hoya Trinidad, Leonard Duran,etc) or just a legendary fight with a great backstory (gatti vs ward, foreman moorer, Holmes c00ney). Does Bradley/Provodnikov fit either criteria? Is there enough story there? Like even with the good fights, there were usually rematches or trilogies that the docs touched on that gave more perspective, such as Chavez - Taylor and then the rematch, same with Pryor arguello.

Edit: I think chocolatito vs the rat king would be a really good legendary night documentary

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why that fight? With those legendary fight docs they were either legendary fighters that were in legendary fights (pryor arguello, Leonard Hearns, Leonard hagler, Hearns hagler, Bowe Holyfield, de la Hoya Trinidad, Leonard Duran,etc) or just a legendary fight with a great backstory (gatti vs ward, foreman moorer, Holmes c00ney). Does Bradley/Provodnikov fit either criteria? Is there enough story there? Like even with the good fights, there were usually rematches or trilogies that the docs touched on that gave more perspective, such as Chavez - Taylor and then the rematch, same with Pryor arguello.
Your questions are the same thing I'd ask about fury wilder trilogy which I find incredibly overrated lol

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Your questions are the same thing I'd ask about fury wilder trilogy which I find incredibly overrated lol
But there is a lot of story behind how we got that trilogy though and that makes for a good documentary. Fury beating the lineal champ and then retiring, wilder being undefeated with a KO streak, fury overcoming drug addiction, first fight with two knock downs and controversy of the long count, a draw announced; 2nd fight, fury changes trainers, wins by tko, wilder accuses him of cheating, fury moves on and everyone wants Fury/Joshua or Fury/Usyk, but we get the 3rd fight, which goes down as a great heavyweight fight that ends in KO. That makes for a perfect documentary.