7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That fight is the ONLY reason I have concern. But I just think bud didn't give a fukk that much like you said. He knew dude wasn't a threat.

But I'm expecting bud at his absolute peak Saturday night. And peak for peak, I don't see bud losing. Can't even wrap my head around it.
I can. He got dropped by Euro trash and Jose almost lasted the whole way.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I had a solid premonition:

Im putting a cool 2grand on Terrance Bud Crawford to brutally stop Erol Spence in round 10 or 11..stoppage on the ropes!

but reality kicks in..

nobody is stopping anyone on saturday night, it will go to points decision!!

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
These governing bodies shoulda begged hbo not to give up on boxing. They woulda had this fight promoted way better than it has been
It’s 2023 …

It’s all about algorithm and customizing advertisement to your likeliness. The only TV placement worth advertising a fight like this at this time would’ve been the NBA Playoffs/Finals other than that billboards in major cities.

Your neighbor is watching a show and listening to a musician with over multiple million views and you probably don’t know nothing about it…