7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It’s 2023 …

It’s all about algorithm and customizing advertisement to your likeliness. The only TV placement worth advertising a fight like this at this time would’ve been the NBA Playoffs/Finals other than that billboards in major cities.

Your neighbor is watching a show and listening to a musician with over multiple million views and you probably don’t know nothing about it…
Bet that De La Hoya doc be trending. HBO knows how to roll shyt out

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Bet that De La Hoya doc be trending. HBO knows how to roll shyt out
This is my Second time hearing about the doc

First time because i was watching a clip about Del La Hoya on his press run and the content creator/narrator mentioned it.

So you ultimately probing my point…

HBO might be doing a hell of a job but one it’s not part of my algorithm and two a DOCUMENTARY is not a FIGHTING EVENT they might be on a spectrum but the semantics are different.

:francis:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The poll in the thread has Spence as the clear favorite with majority of the votes going to him but according to Vegas/Bookies he is the underdog that is very interesting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The poll in the thread has Spence as the clear favorite with majority of the votes going to him but according to Vegas/Bookies he is the underdog that is very interesting.
Definitely the underdog..all the fighters and trainers are picking Crawford..racists are anti pbc..so they picking Crawford and are praying Canelo can knock out Charlo in 6 rounds magically.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Generational megafight. Waited 5 years for this. I wanted to pull up to Vegas but it was too expensive for my bros. I'm hosting an epic feast PPV party and ordering it on cable so I can DVR and rewatch over and over lol. Since day 1 I've always felt Spence would win and I'm not jumping ship now. Spence by decision in what I hope is a modern day classic.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Generational megafight. Waited 5 years for this. I wanted to pull up to Vegas but it was too expensive for my bros. I'm hosting an epic feast PPV party and ordering it on cable so I can DVR and rewatch over and over lol. Since day 1 I've always felt Spence would win and I'm not jumping ship now. Spence by decision in what I hope is a modern day classic.
damn i know you have been telling me for a min about going to vegas for it

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Do yall know if it’s possible to order the ppv through the Paramount/Showtime subscription on Amazon prime? Or it has to be purchased through the standalone Showtime/Paramount app?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS