7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
There is no bad pick in this one. It's truly 50/50. I think experience plays a key and that's why I have Spence. I can see a scenario where both men get hurt during the fight. If this is a close fight and it goes to the cards, expect a max amount of fukkery :blessed:
If it does go to the cards, I fully expect some controversial fukery for either

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I see why they be saying Bomac don't be coaching shyt. The man is ultra :flabbynsick: status and can't even keep up with Bud's speed in that ring

Spence stans focused on the wrong person. Bomac isn't the one getting in the ring Saturday night. Bud got a whole team that helps him out. Bomac just running the ship. At this point it's all muscle memory with bud. #FishFry Saturday night and bomac bringing the cheeto's.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
There is no bad pick in this one. It's truly 50/50. I think experience plays a key and that's why I have Spence. I can see a scenario where both men get hurt during the fight. If this is a close fight and it goes to the cards, expect a max amount of fukkery :blessed:
Couple weeks ago you were saying this a mismatch and calling people stupid for picking bud. Saying Spence was gonna walk right through him. Now it's 50-50 and anything can happen:mjlol:

y'all getting nervous :pachaha:

#FishFry