7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Couple weeks ago you were saying this a mismatch and calling people stupid for picking bud. Saying Spence was gonna walk right through him. Now it's 50-50 and anything can happen:mjlol:

y'all getting nervous :pachaha:

#FishFry
You see it. Some of Buds biggest haters suddenly hedging and calling it 50/50, even picking Bud :dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You see it. Some of Buds biggest haters suddenly hedging and calling it 50/50, even picking Bud :dead:
I don't have a problem with saying it's 50-50 cause it's a tough fight to judge stylistically. But some of them were talking crazy last month. This was supposed to be an annihilation according to Spence stans:mjlol:

My only concern was how bud looked in his last fight. He looked like his reflexes and defense just weren't sharp. Couldn't tell if if it was age or just bud fighting down to his opponent. But either way I'm expecting the best version of bud on Saturday night. And the best version of bud beats Errol clearly. Spence will make it tough for a few rounds but once bud starts timing him it's gonna get dangerous for errol

#fishfry

KO9

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Spence stans focused on the wrong person. Bomac isn't the one getting in the ring Saturday night. Bud got a whole team that helps him out. Bomac just running the ship. At this point it's all muscle memory with bud. #FishFry Saturday night and bomac bringing the cheetos

Man please, we'll be smoking on that Bud come saturday night :myman:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Couple weeks ago you were saying this a mismatch and calling people stupid for picking bud. Saying Spence was gonna walk right through him. Now it's 50-50 and anything can happen:mjlol:

y'all getting nervous :pachaha:

#FishFry
Actually I'm quite comfortable with my pick and think Spence will beat him decisively. 50/50 on paper does not translate to in the ring. I think there is no bad pick in the fight, but that Spence will beat him decisively. Never said he would dog walk Crawford.

It's the same as what EJ himself is saying. He says all the time it's 50/50 fight for the fans and then he also says it'll be a one sided ass whooping.

Everyone is nervous for this fight bc there is no clear favorite. Everyone is guessing at this point until July 29th

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don't have a problem with saying it's 50-50 cause it's a tough fight to judge stylistically. But some of them were talking crazy last month. This was supposed to be an annihilation according to Spence stans:mjlol:

My only concern was how bud looked in his last fight. He looked like his reflexes and defense just weren't sharp. Couldn't tell if if it was age or just bud fighting down to his opponent. But either way I'm expecting the best version of bud on Saturday night. And the best version of bud beats Errol clearly. Spence will make it tough for a few rounds but once bud starts timing him it's gonna get dangerous for errol

#fishfry

KO9

I think Bud showed up last fight just for the pay day and get rounds in. I take nathan away from that fight. Hell i wonder about Spence and his layoff. Regardless of why he has been inactive, he’s still been inactive and that shyt has a way of biting you in the ass

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
How am I one of bud biggest haters? I said already he's an all-time great. I'm just not picking him to win. And I've said the entire time it's 50/50 but favor Spence and then gave reasons why.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Harvey is the guy I've been calling for from the beginning. He's very good, and his style of reffing won't favor either fighter.

Excellent choice 👍🏼👌🏼
The only thing I don't like about Harvey is his constant fukking pacing. He's not a ref that likes to stand and watch and then break if needed. He's constantly pacing around and it's distracting.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
How am I one of bud biggest haters? I said already he's an all-time great. I'm just not picking him to win. And I've said the entire time it's 50/50 but favor Spence and then gave reasons why.
Just talking in general what I've been seeing across the net, don't even remember you ever going in on Bud like that

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think Bud showed up last fight just for the pay day and get rounds in. I take nathan away from that fight. Hell i wonder about Spence and his layoff. Regardless of why he has been inactive, he’s still been inactive and that shyt has a way of biting you in the ass
That fight is the ONLY reason I have concern. But I just think bud didn't give a fukk that much like you said. He knew dude wasn't a threat.

But I'm expecting bud at his absolute peak Saturday night. And peak for peak, I don't see bud losing. Can't even wrap my head around it.