7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:wtf:
This is a delusional stand point…. I ain’t see nobody make a big deal out of Terence implying that he’s gonna be serving Errol fish *stew to Errol Spence’s pops.

Most these nikkas single mother raised so its no shock they sick seeing a strong black father with a son who is accomplished and there for his kids

Take all these nikkas eyeballs

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I know that dancing shoes comment irked the the shyt outta bud. If Derrick said that in person shyt woulda been a situation for sure.

And right after bud said him and Errol don't gotta make things personal and do all the extra shyt like mentioning families. Derrick acting like he the one that gotta get in the ring that night:pachaha:....that's how you know they're trying to get under bud's skin now. Get him to fight emotional. But he's too smart for that

No lie I was watching the 2 Showtime episodes and thinking to myself, "Wait who is fighting Terence Crawford on July 29th, Errol Spence or Derrick James?"

:patrice:
:mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
No, it shouldn't. His choice to re-sign with top rank derailed his career and put him in this position now to where his entire legacy is on the line with this fight. Even when many questioned it Terrence himself talked about loyalty to Bob. Years later and now he's suing his ass.
LOL you're talking about legacy when Im talking about business.. they paid him handsomely at top rank when they resigned him he was guaranteed a MINIMUM of $3M to fight ANYBODY in BUDs contract. They paid him so well had Bob Arum crying about he losing money even though he was paid according to what was negotiated in his contract and Bob couldn't do shyt about it but try to bash him publicly.. He left TR and tried to get a deal done with PBC but they were playing games so he said OK went and got an 8 figure bag with BLK Prime.. Used Golden Boy "talks" as leverage to get him a better offer from PBC. Same tactics Canelo uses.. Now he guaranteed another 8 figures vs Spence where he has the chance to be undisputed in a second division

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
This isn't based off actual boxing knowledge just you being a conspiracy theorists
There is a rematch clause in the contract between the two fighters and the loser can run it back before the year ends.....so tell me how that is a conspiracy and not boxing knowledge?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People are saying that Nonito Donaire being added to the fight is going to bring in his Filipino fan base and help the PPV buys. I could see that happening
Yeah plus he brings fades and is going for another title...he should be the co main instead of cruz vs cabrera

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I know that dancing shoes comment irked the the shyt outta bud. If Derrick said that in person shyt woulda been a situation for sure.

And right after bud said him and Errol don't gotta make things personal and do all the extra shyt like mentioning families. Derrick acting like he the one that gotta get in the ring that night:pachaha:....that's how you know they're trying to get under bud's skin now. Get him to fight emotional. But he's too smart for that

Bud brought Errol pops into it at the first press conference. Now he wanna get mad about Derrick James bringing up his mom

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So I heard Bud has been having a great camp. I also was told by multiple people that he sparred Willie Monroe and Demetrius Andrade, and put the beats on them both (sent Boo Boo home after whooping him).

I don't know how good Spence has been because his team has been keeping things under wraps for the most part, so you're not gonna hear much about what's going on over there. Meanwhile Bud's team has been bragging about how good he's looked training and sparring.

Take all that for what it's worth :hubie:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I heard Bud has been having a great camp. I also was told by multiple people that he sparred Willie Monroe and Demetrius Andrade, and put the beats on them both (sent Boo Boo home after whooping him).

I don't know how good Spence has been because his team has been keeping things under wraps for the most part, so you're not gonna hear much about what's going on over there. Meanwhile Bud's team has been bragging about how good he's looked training and sparring.

Basically Bud by 3rd KO and we gon be eating fish after the fight

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I assume he picked them for size cause….lol