7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So I heard Bud has been having a great camp. I also was told by multiple people that he sparred Willie Monroe and Demetrius Andrade, and put the beats on them both (sent Boo Boo home after whooping him).

I don't know how good Spence has been because his team has been keeping things under wraps for the most part, so you're not gonna hear much about what's going on over there. Meanwhile Bud's team has been bragging about how good he's looked training and sparring.

Take all that for what it's worth :hubie:
Bud dominating andrade isn't even surprising to me. Bud is clearly more skilled. And way tougher to boot.

But after buds last press conference at the media workout I'm more confident than ever. He's not even smiling anymore. He looks straight up angry.

If bud is at his best, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a full on boxing lesson after the 3rd round. People might be shocked by how surgical he makes this look. This is the moment he been waiting for his whole career. He finally gets to show the world how special he truly is :banderas:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Bruh, don't wait on your friends.

Go solo.......you will miss out on so many experiences if you constantly wait on others. I almost always go to Vegas solo and I end up meeting new friends when I'm out there.
Man I already cancelled all my bookings. Got my SW flight credit back and deposit from MGM Grand back. I’m hosting a fight party at the crib and already got like 15-20 people that’s coming through. Gotta put my chicken order in now probably.

I’ll try for the next fight in December or so if Crawford opts for the rematch.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I already cancelled all my bookings. Got my SW flight credit back and deposit from MGM Grand back. I’m hosting a fight party at the crib and already got like 15-20 people that’s coming through. Gotta put my chicken order in now probably.

I’ll try for the next fight in December or so if Crawford opts for the rematch.
Bud eyeball gonna be gone so sorry
:lolbron:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Bud eyeball gonna be gone so sorry
:lolbron:
Kell Brook, wasn’t the same. Mikey Garcia, wasn’t the same. Shawn Porter, wasn’t the same. Danny Garcia, wasn’t the same. Ugas, wasn’t the same.

Spence ends careers. I hope Terance doesn’t go blind on Saturday. He’s a good guy.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't wait for this
Spence with VERY EMPHATIC quotes
Errol Spence Jr says he’s going to “straight punish” Terence Crawford to “break him” this Saturday, July 29th, in their undisputed welterweight championship on Showtime PPV at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
I’m going to punish him. I’m going to straight punish him. Everybody sees the way I fight and the way I do. If he can’t hold up physically & mentally to how I fight, it’s going to be an ugly night for him,” said Spence
It’s going to be an ugly night for him regardless, even if he can hold up,” said Spence. “It’s going to be an ugly night for him. I get enjoyment out of breaking somebody’s will.
“He’s definitely not more skilled than me. I feel like I got way more skills than him. It’s going to be a huge task, but I’m willing to do it. It’s going to be a huge task for him to beat me, too, especially how he beat his other opponents.
“I feel like he can’t do nothing to me. The last ten or eleven guys he knocked out, I feel like he can’t do nothing even slightly the same to me as he did to them,” said Spence about Crawford.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
So who's hosting a fight party here? :feedme: I'll bring my own drinks :mjgrin:

Also, did Crawford respond to Derrick James's comments about his mama during the all access episode? I know he must have been tight since they dont seem to like each other :mjlol: