7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
One more week until half this place loses their fukking mind :mjlol:

As a Thurminator, I have no stake in this shyt. Both ducked that nikka. Would love to see a Sechew Powell/K9 moment just for the sake of making us all wait so damn long for this fight, but i'll settle for just a good old fashion beat down.

This is literally the best card of the year so far. :ohlawd:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
man i think all title fights need to go back to the OG 15
:whoa: maybe unifications...
:mjlol:

They gave bud zero guaranteed money. Something completely unheard of in today's boxing scene. That wasn't about budget. That was just negotiating in bad faith. They were never serious about making the fight at that time. Bud had to personally call Spence this time and get him to force pbc's hand.

Bud walked away from that trash deal off principle. Went from zero guaranteed to 20 mil. It's amazing what you can get when you're willing to just walk away. Canelo did the same with the plant fight. The coli called him stupid and greedy. A few months later PBC gave him everything he asked for :mjlol:......bud knew PBC had no options left and knew they would cave eventually. Bud has always been a solid business man.
Bud and Canelo business acumen should be respected more

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Brehs is making 20m+ for the fight :banderas: , I hope they make double if not more. Man if only I grew up in a boxing town, id love to at least gave it a shot when I was younger. Just as an activity/sport, I guess it's not too late to take it up casually.

It’s never too late.

All good gyms and trainers are willing to teach anybody who keeps coming back. Just don’t get ahead of yourself is all.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Can’t wait :wow:. I wish I could be anesthetized until next Saturday and wake up about 8:00 PM.

Spence was on his deathbed in a state of delirium asking for Bud. Gave every concession to make the fight happen (gotta flip a damn coin to see who walks last). He’s not going to be denied :wow:.

#strapseason

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Might as well talk about the undercard a little

Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera, 12 rounds, WBC/WBA lightweight eliminator - finally cruz is in a decent fight after damn near wasting the buzz and momentum from going the distance with Tank. Apparently this is still the co main of the card and it really shouldn't be. Cabrera for guy with a low number of knockouts looked like he was going to put Gabriel Flores away his last time out. He put his foot in his ass impressively so it will interesting to see what he can do against Cruz

Nonito Donaire vs. Alexandro Santiago, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC bantamweight title - this should be the co main....donaire is a gotdamn legend..santiago might come into this fight motivated...dude put gary antonio russell through hell on the fulton-figueroa card...donaire is 40...father time usually sets a lot earlier in the lower weight divisions and donaire has extended his career incredibly...eventually the end is coming for him

Yoenis Tellez vs. Sergio Garcia, 10 rounds, junior middleweights - putting a 5-6 fight prospect against a seasoned guy like garcia is crazy...could be a mistake..if not tellez will prolly get a top 10 spot at 154 for one of the sanctioning bodies

People are saying that Nonito Donaire being added to the fight is going to bring in his Filipino fan base and help the PPV buys. I could see that happening

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I know that dancing shoes comment irked the the shyt outta bud. If Derrick said that in person shyt woulda been a situation for sure.

And right after bud said him and Errol don't gotta make things personal and do all the extra shyt like mentioning families. Derrick acting like he the one that gotta get in the ring that night:pachaha:....that's how you know they're trying to get under bud's skin now. Get him to fight emotional. But he's too smart for that

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Winner will win by decision and they will run the rematch in 3 months before the year ends. Also think first fight will do record numbers and there will be controversy who was the real winner to build hype for the part 2.
This isn't based off actual boxing knowledge just you being a conspiracy theorists

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:whoa: maybe unifications...

Bud and Canelo business acumen should be respected more
No, it shouldn't. His choice to re-sign with top rank derailed his career and put him in this position now to where his entire legacy is on the line with this fight. Even when many questioned it Terrence himself talked about loyalty to Bob. Years later and now he's suing his ass.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
No, it shouldn't. His choice to re-sign with top rank derailed his career and put him in this position now to where his entire legacy is on the line with this fight. Even when many questioned it Terrence himself talked about loyalty to Bob. Years later and now he's suing his ass.
I really wonder what kind of contract demands he was making. He should've did like Mayweather did against DLH and basically bowed down and took the financial hit to get a Manny fight made. Every fight after would've been much bigger if he could've took Manny out. Never made sense that they'd put Manny in against Spence and not Crawford unless Crawford priced himself out playing the short game instead of the long game.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I know that dancing shoes comment irked the the shyt outta bud. If Derrick said that in person shyt woulda been a situation for sure.

And right after bud said him and Errol don't gotta make things personal and do all the extra shyt like mentioning families. Derrick acting like he the one that gotta get in the ring that night:pachaha:....that's how you know they're trying to get under bud's skin now. Get him to fight emotional. But he's too smart for that

:wtf:
This is a delusional stand point…. I ain’t see nobody make a big deal out of Terence implying that he’s gonna be serving Errol fish *stew to Errol Spence’s pops.

Last edited: