7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I’m mad I can no longer make it to Vegas. I’ve been anticipating going to Vegas for a fight of this magnitude for years. Peoples I was going to roll with now can’t make it, and I’m not making a dolo trip. Just hosting a fight party at the crib now.

Bruh, don't wait on your friends.

Go solo.......you will miss out on so many experiences if you constantly wait on others. I almost always go to Vegas solo and I end up meeting new friends when I'm out there.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

"I know everybody’s saying it. He’s hearing it, his coach is hearing it so they are going to try and change things up and do things differently....I see him coming out probably a bit more assertive than he usually is”

Funny hearing Spence talk about another fighter coming out on the attack. Feels like he's trying to check bud's temperature. Or trying to goad bud into fighting a certain way. Meanwhile bud just staying silent. Not giving em anything to work with. Derrick James prolly at home stressed as hell trying to solve the bud puzzle...

itsalwayssunny-pepesilva.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
UNBEATEN CONTENDER STEVEN NELSON AND RISING PROSPECT JOSE SALAS REYES HIGHLIGHT SPENCE VS. CRAWFORD SHOWTIME PPV® COUNTDOWN SHOW IN SEPARATE BOUTS ON SATURDAY, JULY 29

Two Matchups To Stream Live On SHOWTIME SPORTS® Digital Platforms Beginning at 6 PM ET/3 PM PT​

Streaming Fights Precede Highly Anticipated Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford SHOWTIME PPV® at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and Presented by Premier Boxing Champions

LAS VEGAS – July 19, 2023 – A pair of showdowns featuring an unbeaten super middleweight contender and a rising super bantamweight prospect will enter the ring on the SHOWTIME PPV COUNTDOWN SHOW on Saturday, July 29 leading up to the much-anticipated Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford SHOWTIME PPV taking place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

Undefeated 168-pound contender Steven Nelson will top the lineup as he takes on Rowdy Montgomery in a 10-round showdown, plus Mexican super bantamweight prospect Jose Salas Reyes competes in a 10-round attraction against former world title challenger Aston Palicte opening up the live stream at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT on the SHOWTIME SPORTS YouTube channel and SHOWTIME Boxing® Facebook page.

The show will be hosted by award-winning MORNING KOMBAT live digital talk show co-host Luke Thomas, who will be accompanied by a pair of special guests. Sports broadcaster Kate Abdo, who covers UEFA Champions League for CBS Sports and is a former PBC studio host, and Ariel Helwani, renowned combat sports journalist and SHOWTIME Basketball podcast host, will both join Thomas in what should be a memorable night of streaming.

These fights lead into a four-fight pay-per-view telecast beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT headlined by WBC, WBA and IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol “The Truth” Spence Jr. and WBO Welterweight World Champion Terence “Bud” Crawford meeting to crown the first undisputed welterweight champion of the four-belt era.

Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by Man Down Promotions, TBC Promotions and TGB Promotions, are available through AXS.com.​

Nelson (18-0, 15 KOs) is an Omaha, Nebraska native and longtime training partner of Terence Crawford who will look to keep his unblemished pro record intact on July 29. The 35-year-old turned pro in 2016 after an accomplished amateur career and most recently fought on Crawford’s undercard in December 2022. That outing saw Nelson shake off the rust from a nearly two-year layoff to KO James Ballard in round one. He will be opposed by the Victorville, California-native Montgomery (10-4-1, 7 KOs), who enters this fight on a three-bout winning streak. Montgomery’s last defeat came via decision against rising middleweight sensation Elijah Garcia in May 2022.

A 21-year-old who turned pro in November 2020, Reyes (12-0, 9 KOs) carried an eight-fight KO streak into his U.S. debut this April. That outing saw the Tijuana, Mexico-native earn a shutout 10-round unanimous decision victory over the previously unbeaten Prince Dzanie. He will face the Bago City, Philippines born Alicte (28-5-1, 23 KOs), who has twice vied for the super flyweight world championship, including a split-draw for the vacant belt in a 2018 matchup against Donnie Nietes. Alicte would later drop a 2019 title fight against Kazuto Ioka and most recently had a three-bout winning streak snapped when he lost to current bantamweight world champion Jason Moloney in June 2022.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

"I know everybody’s saying it. He’s hearing it, his coach is hearing it so they are going to try and change things up and do things differently....I see him coming out probably a bit more assertive than he usually is”

Funny hearing Spence talk about another fighter coming out on the attack. Feels like he's trying to check bud's temperature. Or trying to goad bud into fighting a certain way. Meanwhile bud just staying silent. Not giving em anything to work with. Derrick James prolly at home stressed as hell trying to solve the bud puzzle...

itsalwayssunny-pepesilva.gif
Spence just needs to be Spence. Just go forward. He'll figure out the rest in time.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Spence is going to start strong and Bud will adapt and take over like he always does in the later rounds. I can't wait to bet on the inplay odds when Bud is down a couple rounds