7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Notice how you didn't answer my question on who had more options between Errol or Bud:sas2:

You say Bud walked away because of "transparency", but nobody knows who his investors with the 25 million dollars for each fighter were..Even Errol has no clue who they are and they talked on the phone about it....in one hand y'all saying Crawford is willing to do everything to make the fight happen and in the other he just walking away if his needs aren't met...which one is it?

Its laughable to say PBC guys need a lesson in business like Tank ain't get paid, Errol ain't getting paid and Jermell ain't getting paid. Even Bud getting his biggest payday with PBC/Showtime....he signed a two fight deal with PBC...he is a PBC guy now too :umad:
Neither of them had many options. What did Spence have?....Thurman?....the bottomline is bud stood his ground and got the deal he wanted. Period.

From zero guaranteed money to 20 mil. shyt any guarantee is better than the bullshyt PBC was offering.

I don't have any loyalty to a network. I call out bullshyt from all of em. And PBC offering bud zero guarantee is flat out despicable. One of the most despicable things I ever seen from a boxing company if we're being real. Any non bias person would agree. Y'all are basically siding with the company men over the fighters:hhh:.....y'all should be happy to see fighters knowing their worth and refusing to compromise. It makes it better for all of them.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
all fighters need to take note, all that silly beefing n shyt, they can be more powerful if they was to come together frfr

And THAT'S my takeaway. If you really bout that action, you FORCE your promotion to make the fight if both fighters want to make it happen. Too many boxers hide behind promotions and not man enough, business wise, to speak up for what they want (within reason that is obviously)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Neither of them had many options. What did Spence have?....Thurman?....the bottomline is bud stood his ground and got the deal he wanted. Period.

From zero guaranteed money to 20 mil. shyt any guarantee is better than the bullshyt PBC was offering.

I don't have any loyalty to a network. I call out bullshyt from all of em. And PBC offering bud zero guarantee is flat out despicable. One of the most despicable things I ever seen from a boxing company if we're being real. Any non bias person would agree. Y'all are basically siding with the company men over the fighters:hhh:.....y'all should be happy to see fighters knowing their worth and refusing to compromise. It makes it better for all of them.

Zero guaranteed that he was willing to accept :umad:

I'm glad Bud is getting paid handsomely for this fight. This is his biggest fight and after he loses on July 29th its gonna be good knowing he has money in the bank that can last him 10 lifetimes :banderas:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you got it, funny enough I didn't even mention a side and you immediately got defensive
funny enough, all i said was “fight a week away and errol got fresh released videos drawling about how he got the fight made :ehh: he brought it up put a father in his home :heh:” which is the exact same thing you said :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Might as well talk about the undercard a little

Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera, 12 rounds, WBC/WBA lightweight eliminator - finally cruz is in a decent fight after damn near wasting the buzz and momentum from going the distance with Tank. Apparently this is still the co main of the card and it really shouldn't be. Cabrera for guy with a low number of knockouts looked like he was going to put Gabriel Flores away his last time out. He put his foot in his ass impressively so it will interesting to see what he can do against Cruz

Nonito Donaire vs. Alexandro Santiago, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC bantamweight title - this should be the co main....donaire is a gotdamn legend..santiago might come into this fight motivated...dude put gary antonio russell through hell on the fulton-figueroa card...donaire is 40...father time usually sets a lot earlier in the lower weight divisions and donaire has extended his career incredibly...eventually the end is coming for him

Yoenis Tellez vs. Sergio Garcia, 10 rounds, junior middleweights - putting a 5-6 fight prospect against a seasoned guy like garcia is crazy...could be a mistake..if not tellez will prolly get a top 10 spot at 154 for one of the sanctioning bodies

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Errol got all of those demands for Bud
I said that.
By 2022 Bud and Spence both wanted to make the fight, PBC was busy sending out hit pieces about the fight not being sellable, not having guaranteed money to give, and fans stealing streaming links :dead: . They did everything in their power to undermine the fight before Spence forced them to stop playing games. I give him full credit for that cause a lot of guys would have just beat up Thurman or took some other winnable fight for the bag (*coughTankcough*)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't have any loyalty to a network. I call out bullshyt from all of em. And PBC offering bud zero guarantee is flat out despicable. One of the most despicable things I ever seen from a boxing company if we're being real. Any non bias person would agree.
these dudes throw their "principles" out the window and want people to accept UFC terms when they negotiating against PBC. Bunch of weirdos stanning a promotion company :mjlol: