7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
image0.jpg

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And that is 100% disrespect and you and the people who dapped this know Derrick James is on that BS

He's also on record of saying "Terence Crawford switching stances from southpaw to orthodox is overrated and doesn't mean anything when you face the top fighters"

He has a history of saying a lot of weird stuff about Crawford, which is odd to me
Switching stances isn't some new phenomenon bruh, they actually used to teach fighters not to do that.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Its a running joke bomack dont be coaching shyt lmfao
The joke ran you said ?
:mjgrin:
I'm sensing a lotta nervous Spence Stan energy in here :pachaha:

Still trying to downplay buds greatness to feel more confident:mjlol:

It's ok. Y'all will find out soon enough bud is just a great as everybody said. And yes. He has just as much skill as athleticism. And more skill than Errol. And that will be shown on July 29.
Quite the opposite mosy Spence fans feel more confident as the days go by especially once Errol said he’s focusing more on himself than Crawford by making sure during the fight his guard is up and his chin is down and prioritizing defence.

New pack alert
Straight out of “Omaha” #PeytonManningVoice

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The joke ran you said ?
:mjgrin:

Quite the opposite mosy Spence fans feel more confident as the days go by especially once Errol said he’s focusing more on himself than Crawford by making sure during the fight his guard is up and his chin is down and prioritizing defence.

New pack alert
Straight out of “Omaha” #PeytonManningVoice
The fact that he's trying to focus more on defense this camp tells you he respects bud's power greatly. He knows he can't just bulldoze his way through like he did everyone else. They know bud's pop is for real. One mistake could have you seeing stars.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
The fact that he's trying to focus more on defense this camp tells you he respects bud's power greatly. He knows he can't just bulldoze his way through like he did everyone else. They know bud's pop is for real. One mistake could have you seeing stars.

More accurate and timing than power he knows how to precisely get to your chin for a knock down/out.

That preciseness will get thrown out the window though when he’s forced to fight.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This was my takeaway, they know this is someone who can hurt Spence bad. I'm expecting them to be way more cautious and measured in this fight and for his output to be way lower than it usually is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

IDK if it's power per say, but more so the combo of accuracy and getting them fast ass punches off on a thread.

It's like Tank saying Ryan power wasn't shyt, but Ryan's KOs is more so come from them fast ass shots people don't see. This isn't comparing Ryan to Bud I'm more so just calling how I perceive the diff.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This was my takeaway, they know this is someone who can hurt Spence bad. I'm expecting them to be way more cautious and measured in this fight and for his output to be way lower than it usually is.
He go be Errol Spence because that's what Crawford has never dealt with...why change and cost yourself? Crawford catches u between shots but he might get hurt playing that game with Spence.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I'm sensing a lotta nervous Spence Stan energy in here :pachaha:

Still trying to downplay buds greatness to feel more confident:mjlol:

It's ok. Y'all will find out soon enough bud is just a great as everybody said. And yes. He has just as much skill as athleticism. And more skill than Errol. And that will be shown on July 29.
I always felt like Spence would stop bud within 9 rounds., as the fight gets closer I get more and more confident in my pick.