7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Of course Spence would have a streak of all stoppages verse buds opps at 147 and I am not surprised yall automatically giving Crawford wins against everyone Spence fought cause its the same eye test against weak ass competition that got yall putting him over spence. If it goes to decision Ugas prob wins vs crawford and danny garcia would prob wobble Bud at some point in their fight. Crawford is down on the cards when he knocks guys out so if the opposition is durable and high level im not giving bud the automatic win. Who has crawford completely embarrassed for danny to think that would happen to him??

I actually have Spence beating Crawford but i'm not going to front like Spence has been through Murderous Row :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I actually have Spence beating Crawford but i'm not going to front like Spence has been through Murderous Row :yeshrug:
the only one in this welter generation that has come close to a murderers row type of comp is porter

spence's comp can be easily picked apart like ppl do to crawford but this is the thread to celebrate a legit p4p fight finally coming together and hope delivers a fight for the ages

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
the only one in this welter generation that has come close to a murderers row type of comp is porter

spence's comp can be easily picked apart like ppl do to crawford but this is the thread to celebrate a legit p4p fight finally coming together and hope delivers a fight for the ages

Nikkas really picking apart dudes that are 67-0 with 52 KO's

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
spence's comp can be easily picked apart like ppl do to crawford
of course. his resume was only being hyped up to combat the fact Crawford was winning the eye test battle, higher on P4P rankings, and being picked by a lot of legends/current boxers. The overall era is mid, like you said Porter was the only one really out here fighting everybody. These nikkas should have been fought and Thurman should have been in the mix too

baltimore

Pro
Daps
I actually have Spence beating Crawford but i'm not going to front like Spence has been through Murderous Row:yeshrug:

Why would he have to go through a murderers row for his resume to shyt on buds? Not like spence ever had someone he didnt want brought up in interviews or a fight he moved around.

I feel like majority in here bring shyt up with no context.. if spence resume weak then bud's is weaker. If bud's resume is strong then spence resume is stronger. Idk why we going back to distant eras to downplay everyone currently fighting cause boxers as a whole taking chances on some macho im the best shyt has been gone when the fighters started getting closer to their fair share of the pie (immense wealth) and boxing promotions got even more political. Even undisputed fighters still get theirs questioned and left off p4p lists.

Porter been lost tho, plenty fighters are strategic as hell with their fights, lose one and shoot for the moon its nothing to lose at that point.

Nikkas really picking apart dudes that are 67-0 with 52 KO's

its all we have till the bell ring.. we waited years for the match up to be made now we waiting for the date to come.. eye test, records, measurables, betting odds..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Tim Bradley, kids:laugh::laugh: Comments see through his new video of giving Spence advice by changing his style and starting slow..
C7parr.jpg

C7pZdE.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why would he have to go through a murderers row for his resume to shyt on buds? Not like spence ever had someone he didnt want brought up in interviews or a fight he moved around.

I feel like majority in here bring shyt up with no context.. if spence resume weak then bud's is weaker. If bud's resume is strong then spence resume is stronger. Idk why we going back to distant eras to downplay everyone currently fighting cause boxers as a whole taking chances on some macho im the best shyt has been gone when the fighters started getting closer to their fair share of the pie (immense wealth) and boxing promotions got even more political. Even undisputed fighters still get theirs questioned and left off p4p lists.

Porter been lost tho, plenty fighters are strategic as hell with their fights, lose one and shoot for the moon its nothing to lose at that point.

its all we have till the bell ring.. we waited years for the match up to be made now we waiting for the date to come.. eye test, records, measurables
errol spence BEGGED for Thurman to fight him...he wanted huge fights pre accident. Called Manny out to his face and he chose to fight a Keith Thurman who was out of commission with just one tune up...lol. What more can this guy do? Now he got Tim Tyzu, Fundora, Castano, Rolly all calling him out when they learned you get big paychecks when he's across the ring...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
of course. his resume was only being hyped up to combat the fact Crawford was winning the eye test battle, higher on P4P rankings, and being picked by a lot of legends/current boxers. The overall era is mid, like you said Porter was the only one really out here fighting everybody. These nikkas should have been fought and Thurman should have been in the mix too
Eye test battle of knocking out NOTHING but C listers...come on..guy has been earning on easy street for 5 fukking years. Canelo type shyt really.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I think Spence resume is stronger than Bud. Never said otherwise, hell i've ALWAYS said that. All i'm saying is I believe Crawford would have the same record had he had to fight Spence's resume. Don't see anyone that Spence had fought that Bud couldn't/wouldn't beat

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think Spence resume is stronger than Bud. Never said otherwise, hell i've ALWAYS said that. All i'm saying is I believe Crawford would have the same record had he had to fight Spence's resume. Don't see anyone that Spence had fought that Bud couldn't/wouldn't beat

And Spence wouldn't clean up Buds resume? I don't get the point? We don't know what happens with Bud vs Ugas for damn sure, Bud vs Danny meh maybe it goes the same way.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Eye test battle of knocking out NOTHING but C listers..
thanks for proving my point :dead:
All this undermining and nit picking and the accolades and money keep piling up. No one with any credibility thinks Bud is anything other than one of the top fighters in the sport, literally a top 5 P4P fighter for the last x years so what is this even about. Already proved you dummies wrong with the Porter win and about to do it again later this month

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

IMO Terence has the better resume, simply in that he has faced more varied competition and different style of fighters

Majority of Spence's resume were either flat footed or lacked punching power

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
And Spence wouldn't clean up Buds resume? I don't get the point? We don't know what happens with Bud vs Ugas for damn sure, Bud vs Danny meh maybe it goes the same way.

huh???? I started this debate off with....

yea i've shytted on Crawford's comp for as long as i've said but even if you switched the two fighters up and they had to fight each other's opponents...Crawford is still undefeated as is Spence.

They're both head and shoulders above anyone else at 147