7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

This video is old, but Tank isn't the only person who insinuates they have some type of inside info. He said 'I know for sure.' it's just interesting to hear him say that after what Mosley said last week, and Kenny Porter also hinted to it a while ago in an interview he did with ES sports I believe.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
This video is old, but Tank isn't the only person who insinuates they have some type of inside info. He said 'I know for sure.' it's just interesting to hear him say that after what Mosley said last week, and Kenny Porter also hinted to it a while ago in an interview he did with ES sports I believe.
link

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Speed - Crawford
Power - Spence
Footwork - Same
Defense - Spence
Ring IQ - Same
Chin - Spence
Body punching - Spence (easily)
Versatility - Crawford
Endurance - Spence
Resume – Spence at the weight. I feel most of the big names on Crawford’s resume were not at their best when he fought them

Spence is the stronger man at 147. Also, his defense is underrated because he is a pressure and volume fighter (people assume he leaves himself open when he is punching) but he always has his hands high/ in position, his chin tucked, and in position to move in or out. I rate his defense higher than Terrance because I have seen Crawford take more clean shots (despite being more athletic and mobile).

The longer the fight goes, the more it will go into Spence's favor.

Crawford likely wins 2 of the first 3/3 of the first 4 rounds, then Spence's power takes over.

He's going to methodically break him down like no other fighter has ever done to him.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How in god's name is Bomac in the gym everyday that much outta shape :wtf:

You around world-class athletes and nutritionists, etc you should be chiseled. Get yo fat ass on the treadmill
I don't understand. I don't get how you can have any pride as a man and let yourself be recorded being fat and sloppy like that. Insane.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Didn't he have a point though? Teofimo is recognised as a unified champ isn't he?
James was wrong in how he said it..Teo is no undisputed anything. He was scared to fight Haney for the last belt. You can say he beat Josh Taylor...a former undisputed champion..but that's it. Loma was never undisputed...and Taylor only had one beat left when he fought Teo. So Roy Jones is right in saying he's the guy who beat the man but it only goes that far.