7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nope. It's wayyyy different my nikka.

Most real Spence stans got humbled with the Porter fight. :pachaha:

Bud out there having career mode glitches with fukking Mean Machine and been losing a step ever since. Had washed Brook putting hands on him before he got stopped. Almost went the distance with a nikka Diamond Dame bodied with no issue. Lil ass Gamboa was smacking him around until dude realized he was bigger.

Crawford gets stoppages so its all fine and dandy, but he's not invincible and has definitely slowed down within the last 3-4 years. Bud stans never wanna admit that tho. Ya'll think he perfect for some reason. :gucci:

Crawford got way more to lose if he loses this late in the game. Spence gonna get more leeway if he loses cuz he aint been fighting no tune ups or BLK optimus prime opps. Bud resume gonna get dissected like a frog in earth space science. nikka. :mjlol:
Don’t forget about Ricky burns 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That's a fallacy that Spence fans love running with. The 2 best fighters at Welterweight both have fought are Kell Brook and Shawn Porter

Spence fans: "Shawn Porter was close to retirement when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Shawn Porter out of his own mouth: "I wanted to retire before I fought Errol Spence"

Spence fans: "Kell Brook was broken when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Kell Brook out of his own mouth: "I regret taking the Spence fight because I just came off a brutal stoppage from GGG and I was weight drained going from 160 down to 147"

The narratives from Spence fans is just
:francis::mjlol:
How does ANY of this make sense? Both were champions when he fought them. He fought both in their primes. There is zero argument that Spence fought both when they were at their peak or closer to, and in a more complete state than Crawford did. Those are just facts. Especially if you go by circumstance and time.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Fallacy? Who would argue they were better when they got to Crawford?!? I think Spence got the tougher Porter but not that much tougher that i would really argue someone down. Plus people were actually calling for this fight and the porters got savvy and forced the mandatory with modified split so I don't talk down on Crawford for this fight. Bud cant help kenny threw the towel.

But the kell brook shyt is retarded kell brook wasnt even a factor in the weightclass for years.. If he was weight drained for his weight class back then when he was reigning champ then how is that a point to bring up for crawford when he hadnt made welterweight for years and hadnt fought serious comp since spence?? A fight no one asked for at that.

Wish he would have fought thurman and/or ugas instead of explaining it away like advensyan and very washed kell brook meet any criteria that them two didnt.

Of course Spence would have a streak of all stoppages verse buds opps at 147 and I am not surprised yall automatically giving Crawford wins against everyone Spence fought cause its the same eye test against weak ass competition that got yall putting him over spence. If it goes to decision Ugas prob wins vs crawford and danny garcia would prob wobble Bud at some point in their fight. Crawford is down on the cards when he knocks guys out so if the opposition is durable and high level im not giving bud the automatic win. Who has crawford completely embarrassed for danny to think that would happen to him??

Sober Spence with a new mouthguard that fits his new chompers gonna run through crawford bum ass. Why i feel like Bud was trying to duck this out cause when he loses the bad resume shyt will be overblown cause his first real test outclassed him. Can't wait for the 29th, been arguing this match up for years and been put spence by stoppage on all my betting apps.
100% agree and this is probably the best written argument for Spence winning that I've seen posted here. Crawford struggled with 4 of his last 6 opponents and had to turn it around (knock them out) to get the win. Look at those 6 names: Avanesyan, Porter, Brook, Kavalaskus, Khan and Benavidez jr. It took him some time to take control of most of those names, outside of Khan and Avanesyan (although some would say he also had a rough time with Avanesyan). Elite boxers sometimes struggle and have to come from behind, it has happened with all the greats... HOWEVER, with Crawford it has been trending for some time, and against lesser comp. Everything on paper points to Spence as being the clear cut winner. He's a bad matchup for Bud. The only trump card is Spence inactivity and injuries from the car crashes. We don't know where he is at in terms of speed, strength and durability. We will probably never see Spence at where he was against Lamont Peterson..or even Mikey Garcia. But a dimished Errol Spence absolutely obliterated Yordenis Ugas last year, which tells me he doesn't have to be at that previous level to beat Crawford.

You know, when Spence announced the fight he said it was going to be a "one sided ass whooping". Ever since that video he's been extremely respectful of Crawford and hasn't said anything remotely close to holding that sentiment. I truly believe he feels he is going to steam roll Crawford. I just think part of this promotion is to build up the fight as being a classic welterweight matchup like Leonard/Hearns, that way everyone feels like they have to watch. So he won't say what he really feels. I mean you can see it in the interview on fight hype where Sean keeps trying to bait him into giving his true feelings on Crawford and Spence refuses to take that bait.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
100% agree and this is probably the best written argument for Spence winning that I've seen posted here. Crawford struggled with 4 of his last 6 opponents and had to turn it around (knock them out) to get the win. Look at those 6 names: Avanesyan, Porter, Brook, Kavalaskus, Khan and Benavidez jr. It took him some time to take control of most of those names, outside of Khan and Avanesyan (although some would say he also had a rough time with Avanesyan). Elite boxers sometimes struggle and have to come from behind, it has happened with all the greats... HOWEVER, with Crawford it has been trending for some time, and against lesser comp. Everything on paper points to Spence as being the clear cut winner. He's a bad matchup for Bud. The only trump card is Spence inactivity and injuries from the car crashes. We don't know where he is at in terms of speed, strength and durability. We will probably never see Spence at where he was against Lamont Peterson..or even Mikey Garcia. But a dimished Errol Spence absolutely obliterated Yordenis Ugas last year, which tells me he doesn't have to be at that previous level to beat Crawford.

You know, when Spence announced the fight he said it was going to be a "one sided ass whooping". Ever since that video he's been extremely respectful of Crawford and hasn't said anything remotely close to holding that sentiment. I truly believe he feels he is going to steam roll Crawford. I just think part of this promotion is to build up the fight as being a classic welterweight matchup like Leonard/Hearns, that way everyone feels like they have to watch. So he won't say what he really feels. I mean you can see it in the interview on fight hype where Sean keeps trying to bait him into giving his true feelings on Crawford and Spence refuses to take that bait.
All these long winded paragraphs you and dude writing won't matter when bud get stopped :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think Crawford's style would have completely embarrassed Danny which is why I wasn't surprised to see Danny never have Crawford's name in his mouth like he was serious about fighting him. He KNEW what the deal was no doubt
And let's be real. Mikey isn't making it 12 rounds with bud :sas2:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Exactly & the same can be said for Spence stans. Half these nikkas will disappear from the The Ring :heh:
Exactly:mjlol:.....some of these spence stans on social media are bat shyt crazy. shyt, the debates in here look timid compared to the shyt I see on twitter and youtube. Both sides got some wild ass die hard fans. I'ma bud Stan but I know this is essentially a 50-50 fight. No outcome would surprise me.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nope. It's wayyyy different my nikka.

Most real Spence stans got humbled with the Porter fight. :pachaha:

Bud out there having career mode glitches with fukking Mean Machine and been losing a step ever since. Had washed Brook putting hands on him before he got stopped. Almost went the distance with a nikka Diamond Dame bodied with no issue. Lil ass Gamboa was smacking him around until dude realized he was bigger.

Crawford gets stoppages so its all fine and dandy, but he's not invincible and has definitely slowed down within the last 3-4 years. Bud stans never wanna admit that tho. Ya'll think he perfect for some reason. :gucci:

Crawford got way more to lose if he loses this late in the game. Spence gonna get more leeway if he loses cuz he aint been fighting no tune ups or BLK optimus prime opps. Bud resume gonna get dissected like a frog in earth space science. nikka. :mjlol:
Nah bro. Ask @patscorpio

Him & me pissed off a bunch of the Spence hive back then & even recently because they were in denial in how he got lit up & went life & death with Porter. I got into it with a clown that was all in his feelings about me being critical about that lol. Those dudes are just as bad. And it wasn't the bro @Dallas' 4 Eva my nikka @NormanConnors or @R=G either lol

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly & the same can be said for Spence stans. Half these nikkas will disappear from the The Ring :heh:
Nah bro. Ask @patscorpio

Him & me pissed off a bunch of the Spence hive back then & even recently because they were in denial in how he got lit up & went life & death with Porter. I got into it with a clown that was all in his feelings about me being critical about that lol. Those dudes are just as bad. And it wasn't the bro @Dallas' 4 Eva my nikka @NormanConnors or @R=G either lol

Facts wouldn't be surprised if we see excuses being made after the fight from either side lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah bro. Ask @patscorpio

nikka still mad him an Resume Boyz got roasted where now they get trembles even tying nikkas names out

be ready to beg for links on July 29th

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nah bro. Ask @patscorpio

Ricky burns