7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IMO Terence has the better resume, simply in that he has faced more varied competition and different style of fighters

Majority of Spence's resume were either flat footed or lacked punching power
Varied? Nobodies. Hacks. Has beens. Unknowns

Dude above u said he thinks Crawford would of won against the same names..why didn't he? Why did he take easy fights for half a decade? Lol

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Varied? Nobodies. Hacks. Has beens. Unknowns

Dude about said he thinks Crawford would of won against the same names..why didn't he? Why did he take easy fights for half a decade? Lol

That's your fault as a Boxing casual, not mines

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Dude about said he thinks Crawford would of won against the same names..why didn't he? Why did he take easy fights for half a decade? Lol
I coined the term "PBC round robin" like 5 yrs ago. When 1 promotion dominates a division obviously the in house fights are going be "harder", it doesn't mean iced out fighters could not compete or even be better
As of today Crawford is undefeated against PBC fighters :sas2:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
That's a fallacy that Spence fans love running with. The 2 best fighters at Welterweight both have fought are Kell Brook and Shawn Porter

Spence fans: "Shawn Porter was close to retirement when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Shawn Porter out of his own mouth: "I wanted to retire before I fought Errol Spence"

Spence fans: "Kell Brook was broken when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Kell Brook out of his own mouth: "I regret taking the Spence fight because I just came off a brutal stoppage from GGG and I was weight drained going from 160 down to 147"

The narratives from Spence fans is just
:francis::mjlol:
Gamboa

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Fallacy? Who would argue they were better when they got to Crawford?!? I think Spence got the tougher Porter but not that much tougher that i would really argue someone down. Plus people were actually calling for this fight and the porters got savvy and forced the mandatory with modified split so I don't talk down on Crawford for this fight. Bud cant help kenny threw the towel.

But the kell brook shyt is retarded kell brook wasnt even a factor in the weightclass for years.. If he was weight drained for his weight class back then when he was reigning champ then how is that a point to bring up for crawford when he hadnt made welterweight for years and hadnt fought serious comp since spence?? A fight no one asked for at that.

Wish he would have fought thurman and/or ugas instead of explaining it away like advensyan and very washed kell brook meet any criteria that them two didnt.

Of course Spence would have a streak of all stoppages verse buds opps at 147 and I am not surprised yall automatically giving Crawford wins against everyone Spence fought cause its the same eye test against weak ass competition that got yall putting him over spence. If it goes to decision Ugas prob wins vs crawford and danny garcia would prob wobble Bud at some point in their fight. Crawford is down on the cards when he knocks guys out so if the opposition is durable and high level im not giving bud the automatic win. Who has crawford completely embarrassed for danny to think that would happen to him??

Sober Spence with a new mouthguard that fits his new chompers gonna run through crawford bum ass. Why i feel like Bud was trying to duck this out cause when he loses the bad resume shyt will be overblown cause his first real test outclassed him. Can't wait for the 29th, been arguing this match up for years and been put spence by stoppage on all my betting apps.
They out here thinking bud is sweet pea or Floyd 🤣 Danny might knock him out

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I coined the term "PBC round robin" like 5 yrs ago. When 1 promotion dominates a division obviously the in house fights are going be "harder", it doesn't mean iced out fighters could not compete or even be better
As of today Crawford is undefeated against PBC fighters :sas2:
Yeah..not against a Thurman or even Danny Garcia? Lol. Didn't want to face Ugas when he kept calling Crawford out. Boots called out Crawford everyday after Spence/Ugas was announced...Said they both didn't have fights..let's do it. Crawford went ghost..lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No different than the legion of EJ stans we see all across the Bird app.

Nope. It's wayyyy different my nikka.

Most real Spence stans got humbled with the Porter fight. :pachaha:

Bud out there having career mode glitches with fukking Mean Machine and been losing a step ever since. Had washed Brook putting hands on him before he got stopped. Almost went the distance with a nikka Diamond Dame bodied with no issue. Lil ass Gamboa was smacking him around until dude realized he was bigger.

Crawford gets stoppages so its all fine and dandy, but he's not invincible and has definitely slowed down within the last 3-4 years. Bud stans never wanna admit that tho. Ya'll think he perfect for some reason. :gucci:

Crawford got way more to lose if he loses this late in the game. Spence gonna get more leeway if he loses cuz he aint been fighting no tune ups or BLK optimus prime opps. Bud resume gonna get dissected like a frog in earth space science. nikka. :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Crawford getting walked down and stopped... May even quit to save face
There is no way in hell Crawford is quitting. That's not happening. If Spence stops Crawford, it'll be either a doctor or his corner. Spence doesn't have one punch knockout power at this level--its pretty much been proven. Crawford will go to the final bell if a doctor doesn't stop it and if he isn't KOed. No way his team throws in the towel.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nope. It's wayyyy different my nikka.

Most real Spence stans got humbled with the Porter fight. :pachaha:

Bud out there having career mode glitches with fukking Mean Machine and been losing a step ever since. Had washed Brook putting hands on him before he got stopped. Almost went the distance with a nikka Diamond Dame bodied with no issue. Lil ass Gamboa was smacking him around until dude realized he was bigger.

Crawford gets stoppages so its all fine and dandy, but he's not invincible and has definitely slowed down within the last 3-4 years. Bud stans never wanna admit that tho. Ya'll think he perfect for some reason. :gucci:

Crawford got way more to lose if he loses this late in the game. Spence gonna get more leeway if he loses cuz he aint been fighting no tune ups or BLK optimus prime opps. Bud resume gonna get dissected like a frog in earth space science. nikka. :mjlol:
100% agree. I cannot imagine the pressure Crawford is feeling right now, because everything is on the line for him, including his legacy. If he loses, his entire legacy will be cross examined and scrutinized. He doesn't have many high profile wins. A few of his seemingly high profile wins spoiled over time (Gamboa, Benavidez, Jeff Horn). If you look at his resume on boxrec it's clear he's fought a lot of nobodies, people who went on to do nothing after he beat them, and fighters who were names but way over the hill. He had zero comp at 135 and 140 (both weight classes both better after he left). With Crawford's age, this will be his ONLY chance to prove that he was as good as he said he was. That's a hell of a lot of pressure. I feel bad for him bc we all know how great he is, but it took him until the twilight of his career to have a chance to prove it, where it might be too late. He has both Bob Arum and himself to blame for that.