7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
LiveGrossBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
His teeth, he said he’s very insecure about them
yep, they keep posting that clip as if he was majorly hurt or if he has a delayed reaction, but fam thought his teeth was knocked out and was self-conscious about getting the right fit from the doc. If you watch, you could tell he forgot all about that fight and was like are my teeth on the ground lol smh

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Casual fan, hoping Crawford wins but Errol Spence :francis: them body shots :francis:.

I'm putting money down but I'm won't be surprised at all if I lose it.

I don't see Crawford winning by decision, dude gotta stop him, somehow.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Speed - Crawford
Power - Spence
Footwork - Same
Defense - Spence
Ring IQ - Same
Chin - Spence
Body punching - Spence (easily)
Versatility - Crawford
Endurance - Spence
Resume – Spence at the weight. I feel most of the big names on Crawford’s resume were not at their best when he fought them

Spence is the stronger man at 147. Also, his defense is underrated because he is a pressure and volume fighter (people assume he leaves himself open when he is punching) but he always has his hands high/ in position, his chin tucked, and in position to move in or out. I rate his defense higher than Terrance because I have seen Crawford take more clean shots (despite being more athletic and mobile).

The longer the fight goes, the more it will go into Spence's favor.

Crawford likely wins 2 of the first 3/3 of the first 4 rounds, then Spence's power takes over.

He's going to methodically break him down like no other fighter has done to him.

That's a fallacy that Spence fans love running with. The 2 best fighters at Welterweight both have fought are Kell Brook and Shawn Porter

Spence fans: "Shawn Porter was close to retirement when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Shawn Porter out of his own mouth: "I wanted to retire before I fought Errol Spence"

Spence fans: "Kell Brook was broken when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Kell Brook out of his own mouth: "I regret taking the Spence fight because I just came off a brutal stoppage from GGG and I was weight drained going from 160 down to 147"

The narratives from Spence fans is just
:francis::mjlol:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That's a fallacy that Spence fans love running with. The 2 best fighters at Welterweight both have fought are Kell Brook and Shawn Porter

Spence fans: "Shawn Porter was close to retirement when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Shawn Porter out of his own mouth: "I wanted to retire before I fought Errol Spence"

Spence fans: "Kell Brook was broken when he fought Crawford, different for Spence"

Kell Brook out of his own mouth: "I regret taking the Spence fight because I just came off a brutal stoppage from GGG and I was weight drained going from 160 down to 147"

yea i've shytted on Crawford's comp for as long as i've said but even if you switched the two fighters up and they had to fight each other's opponents...Crawford is still undefeated as is Spence.

They're both head and shoulders above anyone else at 147

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
if you switched the two fighters up and they had to fight each other's opponents...Crawford is still undefeated as is Spence.
always was the weird part of the resume argument. save for the common opponents, who Bud definitively beat, it's not like any of Spence's opponents forced him to dig deep to beat them. They're all guys Crawford beats and probably knocks out (save for maybe cave man chin D.Garcia who he'd just beat by unanimous decision)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
always was the weird part of the resume argument. save for the common opponents, who Bud definitively beat, it's not like any of Spence's opponents forced him to dig deep to beat them. They're all guys Crawford beats and probably knocks out (save for maybe cave man chin D.Garcia who he'd just beat by unanimous decision)

I think Crawford's style would have completely embarrassed Danny which is why I wasn't surprised to see Danny never have Crawford's name in his mouth like he was serious about fighting him. He KNEW what the deal was no doubt

baltimore

Pro
Daps

Fallacy? Who would argue they were better when they got to Crawford?!? I think Spence got the tougher Porter but not that much tougher that i would really argue someone down. Plus people were actually calling for this fight and the porters got savvy and forced the mandatory with modified split so I don't talk down on Crawford for this fight. Bud cant help kenny threw the towel.

But the kell brook shyt is retarded kell brook wasnt even a factor in the weightclass for years.. If he was weight drained for his weight class back then when he was reigning champ then how is that a point to bring up for crawford when he hadnt made welterweight for years and hadnt fought serious comp since spence?? A fight no one asked for at that.

Wish he would have fought thurman and/or ugas instead of explaining it away like advensyan and very washed kell brook meet any criteria that them two didnt.

yea i've shytted on Crawford's comp for as long as i've said but even if you switched the two fighters up and they had to fight each other's opponents...Crawford is still undefeated as is Spence.

They're both head and shoulders above anyone else at 147

Of course Spence would have a streak of all stoppages verse buds opps at 147 and I am not surprised yall automatically giving Crawford wins against everyone Spence fought cause its the same eye test against weak ass competition that got yall putting him over spence. If it goes to decision Ugas prob wins vs crawford and danny garcia would prob wobble Bud at some point in their fight. Crawford is down on the cards when he knocks guys out so if the opposition is durable and high level im not giving bud the automatic win. Who has crawford completely embarrassed for danny to think that would happen to him??

Sober Spence with a new mouthguard that fits his new chompers gonna run through crawford bum ass. Why i feel like Bud was trying to duck this out cause when he loses the bad resume shyt will be overblown cause his first real test outclassed him. Can't wait for the 29th, been arguing this match up for years and been put spence by stoppage on all my betting apps.