7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh did I miss something? When did Errol get that big ass cut over his eye??? The accident? The eye surgery? I never noticed it before but it's been standing out on all the press. If it's new I'm definitely watching for it opening back up in the fight.
Screenshot-20230627-184506-Instagram.jpg

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Breh did I miss something? When did Errol get that big ass cut over his eye??? The accident? The eye surgery? I never noticed it before but it's been standing out on all the press. If it's new I'm definitely watching for it opening back up in the fight.
Screenshot-20230627-184506-Instagram.jpg

It’s been over his eye since the car accident. He’s been had that for years now. It’s never opened up in a cut. I’m on my phone, but if you Google the Spence hospital photos, you’ll see it there.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It’s been over his eye since the car accident. He’s been had that for years now. It’s never opened up in a cut. I’m on my phone, but if you Google the Spence hospital photos, you’ll see it there.
Like I said I never noticed it before so I had to make sure. Thanks for clearing that up.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He was so dirty man. Punch, grab, wild lunging throw, fall to ground, headbutt.

There was no flow just awfulness. I'll give him credit. He was tough as shyt and it got him very good fights due to his durability
also true but ill always have love for him for roughing up joe calzaghe...was still salty at what he did to lacy

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Roy Jones, Tarver, James Toney, Canelo, Porter..they all make it sound like Spence is gonna lunge and get knocked out. They underrating Spence's defense, ring IQ, and boxing ability. What's gonna happen when Crawford gets hit correct? No one wants to speak on that:laugh:

It's not about anyone being wrong on opinions..it's about giving proper credit. Crawford has fought soft competition. Looks great against half talents.

I guess you know more than all those guys and other fighters picking Bud :mjgrin: