7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
my nikka your girl got better boxing takes than half of twitter. :mjlol:

and I agree with everything she said bout the Swift fight. His reactions in that bout were always more telling than the Ugas bout. (Which I think was legit, but nikkas blow that shyt way out of proportion like dude was Cotto roller skating with Chop Chop)
He also admitted he was still in pain in that fight. So he had a good poker face indeed.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i loved bika fights..the only one off the top that i didnt was the 2nd fight with dirrell...that was boring for some reason

He was so dirty man. Punch, grab, wild lunging throw, fall to ground, headbutt.

There was no flow just awfulness. I'll give him credit. He was tough as shyt and it got him very good fights due to his durability

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia
Gunshy or not he beat Danny pretty handily outside of that moment where the thousand yard stare that Spence displayed reared its head..shyt wasn't even close.

Porter put Spence through the wringer...Outside of Paulie, i've never seen Porter light someone up the way he was doing Spence with his punches..thats why i was so shocked at what i was seeing..Spence only won on my card due to a KD..it was definitely that close :heh:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tim bradley said them holes that errol has is gonna cause him to take an L :mjgrin:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-4-67cd9ac356.gif

ezgif-1-02821d107d.gif

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia. She was like 'I noticed fighting him he always made sure to get his hands back up to protect his chin, the others he was almost fighting them kinda reckless, like he didn't respect them. She actually said she thinks Danny hurt Spence several times in their fight with body shots, but she said 'Spence got a good poker face, but he know them punches hurt.' Lol

She was :scust: at Porter in both the Spence and Crawford fights. She felt like he was doing really good in both fights in the beginning and got reckless and just started fighting wild and sloppy.
She knows her stuff :ehh:. Spence admitted in a way he was still in pain heading into that fight. Respected Garcia's counter ability too.

Still gave Danny a beating :wow:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia. She was like 'I noticed fighting him he always made sure to get his hands back up to protect his chin, the others he was almost fighting them kinda reckless, like he didn't respect them. She actually said she thinks Danny hurt Spence several times in their fight with body shots, but she said 'Spence got a good poker face, but he know them punches hurt.' Lol

She was :scust: at Porter in both the Spence and Crawford fights. She felt like he was doing really good in both fights in the beginning and got reckless and just started fighting wild and sloppy.
Yeah you can tell Errol had some doubt because it was his first fight after the car accident