7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia. She was like 'I noticed fighting him he always made sure to get his hands back up to protect his chin, the others he was almost fighting them kinda reckless, like he didn't respect them. She actually said she thinks Danny hurt Spence several times in their fight with body shots, but she said 'Spence got a good poker face, but he know them punches hurt.' Lol

She was :scust: at Porter in both the Spence and Crawford fights. She felt like he was doing really good in both fights in the beginning and got reckless and just started fighting wild and sloppy.
A few straight rights to the body definitely got his attention. Most reactive I've seen Spence to body shots.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia. She was like 'I noticed fighting him he always made sure to get his hands back up to protect his chin, the others he was almost fighting them kinda reckless, like he didn't respect them. She actually said she thinks Danny hurt Spence several times in their fight with body shots, but she said 'Spence got a good poker face, but he know them punches hurt.' Lol

She was :scust: at Porter in both the Spence and Crawford fights. She felt like he was doing really good in both fights in the beginning and got reckless and just started fighting wild and sloppy.
Well Danny has a couple of highlight reel counter punch kos...he definitely had to keep his hands up and those body shots were n9 joke but was just tougher. Hagler-esque.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I always thought of Porter as the WW Sakio Bika
bika was a difficult guy to beat...i think superman the only one to not really get put through the wringer of his roughhousing and fukkery....just couldnt keep him down

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

my nikka your girl got better boxing takes than half of twitter. :mjlol:

and I agree with everything she said bout the Swift fight. His reactions in that bout were always more telling than the Ugas bout. (Which I think was legit, but nikkas blow that shyt way out of proportion like dude was Cotto roller skating with Chop Chop)