7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You just don’t see pure boxers with this type of power and the thing about it is as he moves up, he would completely overwhelm the bigger/slower guys.

He’s going to drop you at some point in the fight if you have leaky defense. He’s just too fast, too sharp, and brings too much power not to.

However, as you stated, dude is 36 years old. It’s a damn shame he’s at the apex of his popularity towards the end
People need to accept Crawford MADE him look that bad. It is what it is. This would've happened pre accident as well because of Spence's documented defensive issues & lack of adjustments. He ran into an ELITE fighter with the power to exploit all of his bad habits he's gotten away with pre 7/29/23 lol

Yep

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
People need to accept Crawford MADE him look that bad. It is what it is. This would've happened pre accident as well because of Spence's documented defensive issues & lack of adjustments. He ran into an ELITE fighter with the power to exploit all of his bad habits he's gotten away with pre 7/29/23 lol
Do yall think Spence is food out here now?? :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Spence got beat the fukk up. That's what happened. Nobody cares what Spence Stanley's gotta say on social media. They been delusional for years. They were always gonna have excuses no matter what. Spence is a great fighter who ran into a once in a lifetime fighter. It's as simple as that.
nikka shut the fukk up

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Boxing is all about matching opponents who are at their peak when given the chance. Going into the fight everyone thought that's what we would see. After the fight we see that wasn't the case.

Crawford did his thing and deserves props for doing what he had to do to get the victory.

But 24 hours later, I'm firmly in the camp that something was off about Spence. I'm not afraid to speak on what I saw with my own eyes. July 29, 2023 was not the Spence we (his fans) all know and appreciate.

Spence could have been completely ON and nothing changes because his style of fighting would still be the same.

shyt like this is why Wilder feels the way he feels about losing to Fury. Fans so deeply invested they can't except their guy losing to a better fighter.