7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bruh Brewers is solid. I just live like a 30+ minute drive from there so I rarely get out that way.

You know how big as fukk Jax is; if you live on one side of town, you rarely go to the other side unless you HAVE to :russ:. I haven’t been to the Orange Park/Westside area in about a year :dead:
You sound just like NY nikkas that never leave Brooklyn :mjlol:

I had no idea Jax is that big & that damn traffic in Orange Park takes forever to get out of that area lol. I'm trying to go to different places when I'm there

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Cause it was no real boxing reason. Every thing those dudes believe boiled down to physicality.
Spence going be bigger, hit harder, pressure him, break his face, wear him down, take his will. Dummies thought it was going be a Rocky movie or something :mjlol:
Spence strength and size never was a factor, he got straight up bullied and manhandled.
exactly. spence actually waited to long a let crawford grow into 147. plus crawford has a wrestling background.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
to be honest i had never saw crawford face that sunken in during a weigh in but he looked back normal on fight night. i heard someone say he had a hard time making 147 in the press conference. he will say it again if its true. ill see if i can find it.
He actually said it himself. They both said they had a hard time making 147. So the rematch will probably be at 154.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Word

Spence can do better in a rematch if its at 154 and he improves his defense and offense. He's the most one dimensional of one dimensional nikkas in the game. He's methodical to a fault.

If he doesn't learn to come forward while moving his head, he'll get pieced up by sharpshooters. This was the reason he backfoot boxed Mikey instead of just walking him down from jump.

Some jabs are too strong to block or parry, its better to slip and counter. Spence needs to add some variety to his offense.

Fighting Thurman would have prepared him for all of this, but dude was on some petty shyt.

I'd add another set of eyes to Spence and work on the shyt I mentioned, Take the rematch and keep it moving. Its still a money fight and everyone else will be trying harder when they fight Spence so his path won't get easier, especially at 154 where the real sharks lurk.

Spence should be locked in a room and forced to watch tapes of Roberto Duran for a whole week.

Lemme ask you this too; if Crawford says the rematch HAD to be at 147, if Spence wants to run it back immediately, what should Spence do?

I ask because PERCEPTION is a mofo and now Spence got NO leverage in the rematch negotiation wise.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Terrible post, if spence isn't good this win isn't good on crawfords resume. Crawford just was the better fighter last night nothing else to it. Y'all gotta stop this man stan shyt it looks stupid when you discussing legacies at end of careers.

Seems like dudes are more happy with Spence losing then Bud winning. A guy who won 3 belts from 3 other champions in his division not being good is just hater talk.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Also I think what we saw last night is the reason they wanted Spence to fight everybody on the PBC side first...
No, they probably didn't expect a beatdown like this but they knew it's a risky fight against someone they don't control so they kept it in-house until they could. Some of Bud's business decisions didn't help either.

But glad that we still got this in time = while they are both in their prime

Idc about his age as good Crawfor looked yesterday it's hard to envision him getting old from one night to the other in the next 2 years. I think he's good to go until 38 at least, not a lot of tear on his body either. It's possible he will retire before though as he's slowly running out of relevant challenges