7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I gotta take my L. I had Spence on points yet by the end of the SECOND round, you could sense he was as in DEEEEEP trouble.

To make things worse, Spence gonna look funny in the light if he doesn’t run it back immediately too :mjpls:

For me it was the end of the first round. Crawford caught him with a whipping left hand with about 12 seconds left in the first. Spence started backing up after that.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Bud coming out with a fishing net draped over his shoulder was cold as fukk :wow: ......playing mind games til the very end. that's some real life art of war shyt. Spence gonna have to retire all "big fish" apparel from this day forward:mjcry:

Also, I dunno if anyone peeped, but his robes were styled like the murdering Fisherman from "I Know What You Did Last Summer"

Cold blooded shyt

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
What a masterful performance by Bud. After the 1st round, Spence was dominated. The combination of power, precision, and timing :wow:

Once Crawford got his timing down, Errol had no answer. Barely got outta first gear :damn:

Salute to Bud though. Undisputed champ in 2 divisions, lineal in 3. Nobody can ever question his resume ever again :salute:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It was so quick first I haven’t seen what dropped him. Spence’s following hook took my attention then I see him going down :whew:
Yea I had no idea what happened on that second knockdown. The shyt was so fast. Then you see the slow mo and you're like :dahell: ....the way bud is able to generate so much power at short range is unbelievable. He literally has the perfect punching technique.

IMG-7607.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Talk y'all shyt Bud fans, he whooped my boy ass can't even say shyt I'm over here with the :martin: face.

My guys Spence and Fulton in the same week. :mjcry:

Still gonna ride with Jermell KO'ing Canelo too cause I don't switch up on my guys.
Props to you for showing up, Spence fans popped so much shyt online leading up to the fight, and been MIA since last night :huhldup:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I bet money on Crawford because certain assumptions I'd had about Spence years ago (back when i favored him in this matchup) no longer felt true to me.

Back then I assumed Spence had ATG oppressive power (not 1-shot KO but more like "i will break your will" accumulation) while Crawford had "good" power. But when i saw Errol unable to get Mikey, Porter, Danny, etc up outta there, but i see Crawford damn near stopping everyone, including some of the same nyggas that Spence either couldn't stop or took longer to... i was like hold up. :patrice:

I heard the excuses (not every fight needs to be a KO, Brooks was cooked, etc) and ok cool..but nah, bc now I'm thinkin: sure Spence is a great fighter who is bigger/stronger and comes forward terminator style... yet everything my eyes are telling me says he ain't gonna just walk through Crawford's power. And if he can't, then what?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yea I had no idea what happened on that second knockdown. The shyt was so fast. Then you see the slow mo and you're like :dahell: ....the way bud is able to generate so much power at short range is unbelievable. He literally has the perfect punching technique.

IMG-7607.gif

It's cause he is right handed fighting in a southpaw stance.. Its really a cheat code.. That right hand was fukk8ng Spence ass up the whole night

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this the shyt I'm talking about once someone loses in boxing, everything they have done before that is erased. Tell Pierce washed ass him and Spence can fight for the Nickname if he want it so bad.

Paul Pierce will never miss an opportunity to let you know he's a delusional cornball. :wow: