7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
For those who have gone to a big fight weigh in before, how do you usually get those? Sold on Ticketmaster or something equivalent at some point before the fight?
They’re usually free. At least they were for the Spence fights I’ve gone to previously.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I mean I like both of these boxers but when I talk to non boxing fans they dont know neither of these guys name or would be interested in seeing them fight… thats the reality of the matter :yeshrug:
You and I are in agreement but these ‘hardcore’ fans don’t want to accept that it’s not the super event we imagined it’d be. I’m happy because I want EJ to shut Bud’s fans up.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
For those who have gone to a big fight weigh in before, how do you usually get those? Sold on Ticketmaster or something equivalent at some point before the fight?

I'm press so I normally just walk straight in with my pass/wristband but I went to a few weigh ins where they just let everyone in free, you just have to find out the promotional agenda.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think had Spence fought and beat Manny Pacquiao like he was supposed to this would be a far bigger fight in the general public's eye. He needed that passing of the torch moment to become a cross over star, but the detached retina ruined that.

Yeah you can see Spence was the “choosen” one to be Americas golden boy for the Post Floyd era.

Olympian
BFFs with Jerry Jones
Have Manny on his record
Beat all the top Welters of his Gen
Undisputed
“fantasy match” with Canelo

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah you can see Spence was the “choosen” one to be Americas golden boy for the Post Floyd era.

Olympian
BFFs with Jerry Jones
Have Manny on his record
Beat all the top Welters of his Gen
Undisputed
“fantasy match” with Canelo
I can't think of a fighter with worse luck than him, honestly.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can't think of a fighter with worse luck than him, honestly.
Yeah the trajctory for him was a gaurenteed HOF career, at this rate he is still solid if he can
1.undispute 147 by beating.Bud (he would have then legit cleared out his entire generation)
2. Unify 154
3. Get 1 belt at 160
4.Canelo fight

He does that then he still is HOF worthy imo