7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Screenshot-20210416-202058.png

:blessed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
damn my bad thanks for keeping it real breh :salute:

Nah it's all good. Them nikkas fraud as fukk. None of them could analysis or reason as to why Spence would win. It was all #ManDown #StrapSeason #BigFish

I remember one these lames posting how many more people paid for the Garcia/Davis ppv on Showtime compared to DAZN or some shyt.

Like... Who does that and who cares? :dahell:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don't think Spence ever recovered from the knockdown in the second., but either way, this was so one sided, Spence had zero moment in the fight. Disappointed that it wasn't very competitive.

Spence will lose a wide decision at 154, probably will look like the Spence-Mikey Garcia fight.

Which was hella odd, because that punch landed like on the neck area or some shyt. I couldn’t tell if he was genuinely hurt or off balance at the time. Spence looked weird af tonight, truthfully. He got a thorough ass whooping for it too.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
They all knew what we knew.. They knew what would happen if Spence, Thurman, Danny, or Porter got in the ring with Bud so they tried to freeze him out..
I don't even blame Arum it was obvious PBC wasn't up on the fight when they discredited Bud soon as he became a free agent. They knew the cash cow was going get cooked

This fight not being competitive and Lil Charlo likely losing to Canelo puts PBC in a weird spot with Bud. If the rematch falls through they can't let the "bad businessman" take all the belts in a glamour division and they can't really risk having Boots ruined at this stage of his career

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I thought there was nothing that Crawford or Spence could do to overcome what Naoya Inoue did to Stephen Fulton earlier this week. This was probably the most one sided championship match I've ever seen. Not even Mayweather-Gatti compares.

Crawford is P4P the best in the sport.

Inoue was the smaller fighter that moved up in weight, who ended up being the quicker fighter, with bigger punching power, and was stronger

The parallels :whew:
:wow:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I’m in my car in the drive thru at Whataburger crying internally, bruhs. :wow:

I haven’t felt this way since Tarver knocked out Roy in the rematch. Roy is like my childhood idol with us both being from FL.

I used to work with the Puerto Rican dude when I was pretty young, and Cotto fought Pac-man. He was a big boxing fan. I swear, I have never seen a man more hurt after a boxing match than that dude. He was like in mourning for a month.

I hope this shyt doesn’t last a month. :wow:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
contrast that with how Spence repeatedly got hit with the straight left tonight. It's like he couldn't adjust at all, a lot of people alluded to it but it seemed like Spence is a one trick pony. That one trick is good but once the jab and pressure didn't work he had no Plan B
yeah thats what i have believed about spence for a really long time. but i don't want to give spence too a hard time tonight he really fought his heart out. he deserves respect for that performance a lot of guys would more or less gave up. he never gave up. he kept trying to come back harder and that's always been his adjustment. he beats a lot of guys doing that but not terence crawford.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Them nikkas fraud as fukk. None of them could analysis or reason as to why Spence would win. It was all #ManDown #StrapSeason #BigFish
Cause it was no real boxing reason. Every thing those dudes believe boiled down to physicality.
Spence going be bigger, hit harder, pressure him, break his face, wear him down, take his will. Dummies thought it was going be a Rocky movie or something :mjlol:
Spence strength and size never was a factor, he got straight up bullied and manhandled.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I thought there was nothing that Crawford or Spence could do to overcome what Naoya Inoue did to Stephen Fulton earlier this week. This was probably the most one sided championship match I've ever seen. Not even Mayweather-Gatti compares.

Crawford is P4P the best in the sport.
Straight up and down breh

We shoutout Viktor Postol for being the last man to date to-go the distance with Crawford..now it's understood