7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Errol looked weird as shyt all night lmfao even seen folks specifically saying he looked zoned out.

Bud clearly a different animal, but this was the wrong night to look off. Spence looked like shyt, and granted triangle theory doesnt work but hell Porter looked waaaaaay better
He looked like he knew he was getting embarrassed in there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence a real one. My only problem is this fight didn’t happen sooner. Not Errol fault but let these goofies tell it Haymon had nothing to do with it was all Arum. Smdh
It shoulda happened last year, and his pride kept him from taking a stay busy fight while Bud did a backdoor deal with BLK.

shyt like that is why i never supported bud.

The BLK shyt then RE-SIGNING with TR before that.

The nikka is generational talent but nah as a man i cant support that shyt and the man who sacrificed it all gets shytted on.

Man fukk all these bum ass nikkas

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Errol always has a bit of a zoned out stoned demeanour but hes sharper than people think.

I think he had an off night but what I’m curious about is how he could approach this rematch. He looked worse than usual and Bud might have looked better.

Regardless his style and approach causes him issues on any night.

I think Bud and Shakur have this thing where if you put them in there with an Very Good - Elite boxer, you’re seeing some crazy shyt.
I think buds 1 of 1 don't think shakurs on his level skill wise. Bud has power in both hands and was special tonight at changing his guards baiting spence into shots. I'm not sure how spence takes the rematch he looked a step slow everywhere.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Floyd never looked this spectacular at 147. He got taken to the brink by Marcos maidana. Had a tough fight with an over the hill cotto. At 135 Floyd wins. At 147 I'd favor the bud of tonight. But it would be a great chess match.

Floyd has a better defense. But bud has the stronger punch and he's just as fast. Floyd has issues with speed just like everyone else. Which is why shane was able to catch him. Floyd never fought any welter even close to this level. It's a 50-50 fight. But I would slightly favor bud.
This is why I check floyd and Paul punisher not getting in that ring!!.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Boxing has some of the worst fans, completely disrespectful to the champ who dared to be great. It's clear Spence gave up a lot to give the fans what they wanted to see and also to try and prove it was his era. He came up short. It's very sad to see a fighter I've watched since the beginning of his career get brutally beat down like that but that's the fukked up part of boxing. He has my respect and I'm still a fan, even with a loss.
Exactly, nikkas WILDING with the scrub talk and exposed bullshyt when all it does is discredit Bud. With their logic Bud can never be considered a great because he fought in a weak era

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Not sure i would say he hunted
He just killed him with the counters. The accuracy was unmatched

He definitely killed em with counters breh, but go back and look at either round 7 or 8, Bud threw a beautiful left uppercut that missed. Had that connected the fight would’ve been over, he was throwing with bad intentions all night.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Spence gets knocked out even quicker at 154. Bud is killing himself to make 147 too. He'll be even stronger at 154. Spence isn't gonna magically become more skilled going up in weight. I doubt a rematch actually happens. At least not in December. Spence won't even be fully recovered by then. He might need a year off after that beating he took.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he's a bum, I just don't think he's all time great. Like Bud could fight Hearns, Haggler and dem. Spence:usure:

Gonna be inter, cuz this the kinda fight that breaks ppl. Wanna see how he bounce back from this embarrassment.

Spence let Mike Garcia hang around. U think Crawford lettin Garcia go 12 rounds

Speaking of Mikey he put Bud on and I was telling people 10 years ago Bud would beat Mikey. They thought I was nuts. Spence can still be an ATG but he don’t have no opponent. After such a beating he does have options against any legacy defining fighter.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I think buds 1 of 1 don't think shakurs on his level skill wise

Shakur ain’t a joke, I think they’re both generational as time goes on I think Shakur will dominate P4P.

Bud has more power but I can see the similarities in their counter punching, combos and how they deal with opposition. Time will tell but Bud is confirmed as all time great.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont give a fukk what yall say. Spence was different after the car crash :beli:
Yeah no one would be 100% the same after that accident.
But seeing how unfazed Crawford was to anything Spence threw I don't think even pre accident Spence would've faired that much better

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Floyd never looked this spectacular at 147. He got taken to the brink by Marcos maidana. Had a tough fight with an over the hill cotto. At 135 Floyd wins. At 147 I'd favor the bud of tonight. But it would be a great chess match.

Floyd has a better defense. But bud has the stronger punch and he's just as fast. Floyd has issues with speed just like everyone else. Which is why shane was able to catch him. Floyd never fought any welter even close to this level. It's a 50-50 fight. But I would slightly favor bud.

Zab was faster and hit harder than Floyd, and Floyd beat dude down. To beat Floyd you basically have to say fukk boxing and come in on some kamikaze shyt with a granite chin. If you try to outbox him, which Crawford would, he’s going to connect enough and make you miss enough to win.