7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yup, he couldn't even get a sentence out. His corner should've threw in the towel. I think Spence has some brain damage.
He was already punch drunk before

Hopefully that Texas spirit bullshyt gets deaded

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Get the fukk outta here. You bum ass nikkas call anyone that doesnt hate PBC Fighters “casuals” as an insult.

I dropped 2 bands to support boxing while you basement dwellers troll.

nikka fukk you
i love when ppl use money...against ME of all ppl..its funny to me :pachaha: god bless youbreh

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don’t even know why y’all get caught up certain stuff. Crawford is an amazing fighter. He’s clearly the best WW today, but I don’t think he could beat the Floyd that fought Canelo. Dude had a homing beacon or ESP for punches that night, and Floyd was like 36. Crawford would not land enough on Floyd to beat him, and Floyd would land 3/4 catchy right hands to win the round(s).
Floyd never looked this spectacular at 147. He got taken to the brink by Marcos maidana. Had a tough fight with an over the hill cotto. At 135 Floyd wins. At 147 I'd favor the bud of tonight. But it would be a great chess match.

Floyd has a better defense. But bud has the stronger punch and he's just as fast. Floyd has issues with speed just like everyone else. Which is why shane was able to catch him. Floyd never fought any welter even close to this level. It's a 50-50 fight. But I would slightly favor bud.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Spence beat champs for their title
Survived a car crash
Survived a detached retina
Gave Bud extra money plus did a fukking coin toss.

And you nikka still disrespect this man.

You nikkas dont even deserve this shyt i swear
Boxing has some of the worst fans, completely disrespectful to the champ who dared to be great. It's clear Spence gave up a lot to give the fans what they wanted to see and also to try and prove it was his era. He came up short. It's very sad to see a fighter I've watched since the beginning of his career get brutally beat down like that but that's the fukked up part of boxing. He has my respect and I'm still a fan, even with a loss.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah... I knew that shyt was coming.

He beat the shyt outta Garcia after the accident. Broke Ugas face after the eye surgery.

Crawford is simply the better.

Oh and I don't wanna hear shyt about no good effort from Spence fans. Y'all was talking like Crawford was muhfukkin Sharmba Mitchell. Put some respect on that man name.

Why do we have to disrespect Sharmba, pre injury he was a problem

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I picked Crawford by decision. I thought it would be competitive. I did not see this coming.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Boxing has some of the worst fans, completely disrespectful to the champ who dared to be great. It's clear Spence gave up a lot to give the fans what they wanted to see and also to try and prove it was his era. He came up short. It's very sad to see a fighter I've watched since the beginning of his career get brutally beat down like that but that's the fukked up part of boxing. He has my respect and I'm still a fan, even with a loss.
bro you said you couldnt see why ppl thought crawford would beat spence...stop it