7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Wtf....I was watching Roy Jones, Hagler, Leonard, Tyson all the time. Lol. Used to watch Friday night fights and even Tuesday night fights when that crazy Butler cat sucker punched that evasive kid he was fighting and Teddy Atkas went crazy. He got arrested and all that shyt. Ended up being a murderer in the end.
Harlem Hammer. Killed Kellerman's brother. Caved his head in with a hammer and torched it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m legit sad like I was taking them punches :wow:. I don’t see how anyone can dislike Errol as a boxing fan, for real. Dude fights an entertaining style, a now humble family man that just be chilling on his ranch, most dudes would’ve just moved up to 154 saying fukk those concessions he had to make for this fight to happen, and he was getting hammered tonight and was still trying.

154 will be interesting if Errol fights on and young Timmy becomes champion. I almost feel like Spence could beat Tsyzu despite what happened tonight. A slower guy without that will stand in front of him and try to out slug him.
These nikkas weird man.

nikkas talking like Errol is Jake paul and doing that simply discredits Bud even more. This how you know they intentions were shyt from the start

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Yeah maybe a few others

But not for him to dominate from round 2.

We gonna act like bud ain’t been getting caught and losing fights early.

We gonna act like he ain’t been hit with huge punches and was on weak legs

The bud we seen tonight, is the best bud had ever looked. This nikka bud looked like one of the best fighters to ever live tonight.
You know what. I'm not even going to argue. I'm just gonna be smug for the next few hours.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Yeah maybe a few others

But not for him to dominate from round 2.

We gonna act like bud ain’t been getting caught and losing fights early.

We gonna act like he ain’t been hit with huge punches and was on weak legs

The bud we seen tonight, is the best bud had ever looked. This nikka bud looked like one of the best fighters to ever live tonight.
Hell yeah we’ve seen Bud do that….he started out slow as this fight too ,hence losing the first . But we’ve also seen that when Crawford figures his opponent out its curtains …and Spence was easy as hell for him to figure out …When he reaches with those slow ass jabs,counter over the top. If he gets over aggressive,just punch with him…Craw shyt would land first and harder .

Styles make fights and Spence was Taylor-made for him .