7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you didnt watch shyt...pat says you didnt watch shyt...thats why your takes are bad...you understand :ufdup:

im real old school...youre unfamiliar
Wtf....I was watching Roy Jones, Hagler, Leonard, Tyson all the time. Lol. Used to watch Friday night fights and even Tuesday night fights when that crazy Butler cat sucker punched that evasive kid he was fighting and Teddy Atkas went crazy. He got arrested and all that shyt. Ended up being a murderer in the end.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Very, honestly. Have we ever seen Crawford rock nikkas with a jab before?
Errol better request every type of testing there is if he wants a rematch :patrice:

I can’t think of one opponent that ever looked like that fighting Bud. Errol has been hit with bombs before and never flinched like how he was doing when he saw a jab coming tonight.

Let's not do this.

You don't need to be Julian Jackson to take someone out. Clean punches will do that to a fighter. What works in Crawford's favour is that he is catching his opponent's between punches so that can't roll with or partially block them.

Just give credit where credit is due. We're seeing a generational talent at work.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How so, i called Bud winning by stoppage if he wins

Get off my dikk :mjlol:

nikka wanna run victory laps now when they been hiding from getting roasted so bad on everything else
you have @R=G level takes...be better young man

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I haven’t felt this sad after a match since Broner took that L to Maidana:sadcam:

I’m legit sad like I was taking them punches :wow:. I don’t see how anyone can dislike Errol as a boxing fan, for real. Dude fights an entertaining style, a now humble family man that just be chilling on his ranch, most dudes would’ve just moved up to 154 saying fukk those concessions he had to make for this fight to happen, and he was getting hammered tonight and was still trying.

154 will be interesting if Errol fights on and young Timmy becomes champion. I almost feel like Spence could beat Tsyzu despite what happened tonight. A slower guy without that will stand in front of him and try to out slug him.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i dont even stan crawford...but he is one of the few that fights mean..old school mean...thats what i look for since im old school..spence didnt have that
Something about Bud reminds me of Marvin Hagler, especially that post-fight speech. Every fight is a dog fight to him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo vs Crawford needs to be next

If canelo wins it’s a possibility. And just like I said there was absolutely no doubt about he was gonna beat Spence that goes fukkin double for Canelo.