7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah maybe a few others

But not for him to dominate from round 2.

We gonna act like bud ain’t been getting caught and losing fights early.

We gonna act like he ain’t been hit with huge punches and was on weak legs

The bud we seen tonight, is the best bud had ever looked. This nikka bud looked like one of the best fighters to ever live tonight.
These nikkas capping they asses off tonight, let
Em have it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
seriously @R=G why the fukk do you watch boxing? your monster takes are trash and spence takes are trash.your boxing takes stink...are you attracted to these nikkas sexually? why do you refuse to learn how to watch boxing properly and say the right things? :gucci:
I watch boxing because I grew up on it..you were just a snot nosed wet behind the ears little when I was watching real greats...no youtube needed.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Idc what anyone says, who seen it being that one sided

I’m in shock by how good bud looked, that was one of the best performances Iv ever seen in a big fight, and I been watching boxing since I was 8, I’m 36 now.

Spence looked weak and slow, I wonder if that weight cut drained him. He wasn’t reacting to getting hit well at all.

Crawford is just the better fighter. For anyone that played sports you know it’s some teams that you lose to and say “if I sharpen up I can beat them. And it’s other teams where you say “they just better than us”. Bud is just better and I’m a Spence guy.

This was the best jabbing and counterpunching I’ve ever seen.

nikka Jabs might as well have been hooks

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I watch boxing because I grew up on it..you were just a snot nosed wet behind the ears little when I was watching real greats...no youtube needed.
you didnt watch shyt...pat says you didnt watch shyt...thats why your takes are bad...you understand :ufdup:

im real old school...youre unfamiliar

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

:unimpressed:
Everlast MX fight gloves are soft as fukk. Robert Garcia told a story of someone coming to his gym in skinny jeans and being able to roll one of those gloves up and put it in their pocket.

Spence wears the same gloves. Gloves do that counter punch

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No rematch and man Spence gonna need to sit and evaluate moving forward with his career, this asswhooping didn't make no sense. All them top rank welters didn't get whooped on like this

Well on Coli for years all nikkas was talmbout was Bud was scared and he don’t sell no tickets. We been telling you for years if it wasn’t for Harmon freezing him out he would’ve ran through 147 like a hot knife through soft butter