7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
don’t do that. we’ve never seen anything from either Spence or Crawford that would suggest they’re not stand up dudes. shyt don’t change because spence got the breaks beat off him.

bud wasn’t big enough to hang for months. now he cheating???

:hhh:

:unimpressed:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I feel like some of ya'll are wildin a little bit. I wouldn't say Spence is top 5 right now, but Breh is an elite fighter. I mean, he would've never got to where he was to have this fight if he wasn't somewhat of an elite fighter, right?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Me and a few others.
Yeah maybe a few others

But not for him to dominate from round 2.
The same Spence that couldn’t get rid of a blown up disinterested Mikey Garcia was gonna break down Crawford …this is what nikkas was saying .

Spence been getting caught for years….this time that sloppy shyt got taken advantage of by an elite fighter .

That wasn’t Ugas or struggle boxing Garcia
We gonna act like bud ain’t been getting caught and losing fights early.

We gonna act like he ain’t been hit with huge punches and was on weak legs

The bud we seen tonight, is the best bud had ever looked. This nikka bud looked like one of the best fighters to ever live tonight.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Serious question, does anyone know if Spence suffered from vision loss. He kept getting caught in the same way, but would never flinch. As if he couldn’t see it coming.
its too late to learn significantly improved head movement at his level. and he was losing the range. and he doesn't know how to fight while backing up.