7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gonna rewatch the tape.
He was holding that glove like he had a prosthetic hand.

don’t do that. we’ve never seen anything from either Spence or Crawford that would suggest they’re not stand up dudes. shyt don’t change because spence got the breaks beat off him.

bud wasn’t big enough to hang for months. now he cheating???

:hhh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is the best year in boxing in the last 10 right? Spectacular fights and more to come before the end of the year

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When was the last time Thurman fought? Was it against Pacquiao? That was a minute ago if that was his last fight!

Spence would probably beat Thurman then and now. Thurman could hurt him but Spence would win most every time. Thurman is also washed. Bud would beat him even worse. I got a feeling Manny was thinking of coming back to fight the winner but after this he was like :whoa:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I was wrong and admitted it pages ago. But to act like he didn't look incredibly slow is ignorant. He did not look the same in there.
Spence has never been fast. We told you the speed difference would be too much. In the both the feet and the hands. And more than speed it was the difference in skill. From the very start of his career he's always lunged and left himself wide open. He just never fought anybody good enough to make him pay for it. That changed tonight.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's weird because I don't make this comparison lightly because Hagler was one of the best boxers to ever do it, but Crawford is a modern day Hagler. I think he’ll be undefeated until he retires or age catches up to him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
seriously @R=G why the fukk do you watch boxing? your monster takes are trash and spence takes are trash.your boxing takes stink...are you attracted to these nikkas sexually? why do you refuse to learn how to watch boxing properly and say the right things? :gucci:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
A lot of this is on James. He doesn't teach his fighters how to adjust at all.

He was also saying hella stupid shyt like “Errol just needs to be Errol,” or “It’s Crawford that has to something amazing on fight night.” Errol needed to be the best version of himself that he ever was :gucci:. I feel like they really didn’t take Crawford seriously. At least, James didn’t seem to.