7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
He clearly isn't the same fighter as before. Both things can be true at the same time: bud being better and Spence not being the same. The two aren't mutually exclusive. I'm not making any excuses for Spence losing but he's clearly not the same guy.

This is facts I’m not even sure why people are arguing the obvious

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Serious question, does anyone know if Spence suffered from vision loss. He kept getting caught in the same way, but would never flinch. As if he couldn’t see it coming.
Allegedly he had a detached retina but Idk how true that is. It didn't look like it in that Ugas fight.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When you go from an undefeated 3 belt holder who’s never been knocked down…to get knocked down 3 times and rag dolled around the ring until they stop it and you lose all 3 belts……

That’s a fukkimg L of epic proportions.
It's also called..not hiding from elite competition. Like Teo does. Like Canelo does. Like Fury does now.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think he could hang if he was in that era.

I'm convinced most of these cats don't study fighting. Crawford has four kings level skill.
i dont even stan crawford...but he is one of the few that fights mean..old school mean...thats what i look for since im old school..spence didnt have that

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Errol better request every type of testing there is if he wants a rematch :patrice:

I can’t think of one opponent that ever looked like that fighting Bud. Errol has been hit with bombs before and never flinched like how he was doing when he saw a jab coming tonight.

You nikkas sound like them white boys y’all cry about in TLR

shyt is pathetic.