7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...

His pride of not having a tune up fight finally caught up to him.
[/QUOTE]

It’s more than that. Spence has a lot of flaws as a fighter (slow hands, slow feet, not great defensively, keeps his head on the centerline, etc.), but he was able to overcome them all previously. He paid for them shyts DEARLY tonight and nothing changes in a rematch. Crawford is a better fighter, and Spence is my guy.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Serious question, does anyone know if Spence suffered from vision loss. He kept getting caught in the same way, but would never flinch. As if he couldn’t see it coming.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Spence shoulda fought thurman. Thurman said soence has never fought an ATHLETE, Like him and bud. This isnt saying Thurman is equal
To bud it would at least let Errol work on some shyt
When was the last time Thurman fought? Was it against Pacquiao? That was a minute ago if that was his last fight!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can if you're fast enough..Spence was slow and Crawford's reaction time and sharp shooting was on display.

The thing that made me say he was a special fighter 10 years ago was his defense and reflexes. I said he is Pernell Whitaker with power back then. He would’ve beat any fighter at 147 in recent memory besides Floyd. Would’ve beat dogshyt outta odlh, Tito, Mosley, etc. the only fighter I can think of that would give him problems would be Vernon Forrest RIP