7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idc what anyone says, who seen it being that one sided

I’m in shock by how good bud looked, that was one of the best performances Iv ever seen in a big fight, and I been watching boxing since I was 8, I’m 36 now.

Spence looked weak and slow, I wonder if that weight cut drained him. He wasn’t reacting to getting hit well at all.
nikkas capping thinking it would be this kinda fight.

Im on record saying if Bud wins its by stoppage.

Errol looked horrible and confused tonight

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I take my hat off to Crawford.

I'm not ashamed to admit I thought Spence would win. Too many times in boxing, you fail to see fighters apply the skills that look so dazzling when they step up the competition.

It was always in the back of my mind though. I think the Porter fight showed that that he's been in the third gear for much of his career. I wondered what would, if he could, take it up a notch and maintain it.

Boxing world is at his feet right now. He is the pound for pound King. I don't want to hear talk of him moving up to fight Canelo. I hate that this bullshyt is done with black fighters who dominate. There is an expectation to fight someone bigger and bigger until they get licked.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Errol better request every type of testing there is if he wants a rematch :patrice:

I can’t think of one opponent that ever looked like that fighting Bud. Errol has been hit with bombs before and never flinched like how he was doing when he saw a jab coming tonight.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man it's just the way he lost that got me uncomfortable no homo... Like it wasn't a close fight at all, wasn't even 116-112.. nikka got beat the fukk up good Lord I'm still feeling second hand embarrassment after telling everybody Spence got this

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't say shyt, Spence got his ass whooped. Crawford p4p #1.
i mean brother...i wanted spence to be competitive..but i couldnt ignore the signs...the 1000 yard stare, detached retina, slowed speech...car crash..the war where porter was giving him the business and lighting him up..against a man with little collateral damage who is brutalizing and stopping welters left and right

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The same Spence that couldn’t get rid of a blown up disinterested Mikey Garcia was gonna break down Crawford …this is what nikkas was saying .

Spence been getting caught for years….this time that sloppy shyt got taken advantage of by an elite fighter .

That wasn’t Ugas or struggle boxing Garcia