7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was reacting to every dn pinch like it was a freight train. Made no sense. I didn't like the way he was holding his glove up. Giving me Fury vibes. Ima watch the tape

You nikkas cut that shyt out. These are two great guys outside the ring and fair and square winners but most importantly they are black. Power is one thing but that ain’t got shyt to do with accuracy and balance :camby:

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met Bud last December and had an at length discussion with him. Let me tell you, this guy is a dogg and it’s in him 24/7 and does not shut off. He is MJ/Kobe level competitive and I simply cannot see him losing. Bud w/a 10th round TKO stoppage. He will prove he is levels above Spence. Watch and see how great he is.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Guess I was off by a round.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Damn. Nothin you can say. Crawford is one the elite fighters to ever live. :wow:

He needs another big name. Im not sure Errol was as elite as people thought. Not knocking what you sayin, I just gotta see him take down another big name.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
No it didn't... :heh:

Son was always slow as shyt and don't sllp or move his fukking head...

His face was always going to get lit against an elite level boxer like Bud...

Styles make fights...
yeah been thrown from a car, wouldn't have any effect on the human body loooooooooooooooooooooool

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
My brother asked me who I thought would win. I wasn’t comfortable with my pick either way, but I said Spence if it goes decision and Crawford if its by knockout…but I thought the fight had a better chance of going the distance. I NEVER expected it to be this one sided.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I'm still tripping. This was big brother lil brother :snoop:

I don't wanna hear Spence as elite ever again