7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i knew it would happen. crawford just got to many skills, countering and adjustments. spence has 1 gear and one plan. i knew crawford eventually catch on i just didnt know it would be this EASY.

DAM THIS WAS A ONE SIDED BEATDOWN. BUD P4P no 1 EASILY. give that man his credit after yall been clowning him, for years about his resume.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nope. He was the same Spence as always. You just don't understand that there's levels in this game. Bud was better in damn near every way. Spence should have fought him when bud called him out 5 years ago. But he gave bud time to grow into welterweight and he really got punished.
Nah..he was definitely throwing slow jabs and getting timed easy.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nope. He was the same Spence as always. You just don't understand that there's levels in this game. Bud was better in damn near every way. Spence should have fought him when bud called him out 5 years ago. But he gave bud time to grow into welterweight and he really got punished.
He clearly isn't the same fighter as before. Both things can be true at the same time: bud being better and Spence not being the same. The two aren't mutually exclusive. I'm not making any excuses for Spence losing but he's clearly not the same guy.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Remember how everyone assumed that Spence is the stronger of the two?
Remember how everyone assumed that Spence would be the better inside fighter of the two?
Remember how everyone assumed Spence was gonna break Crawford down

Well... guess it was the opposite

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Told em all along bud was stronger. Bud was tossing his ass around like a damn child. Bud is a freak. There's a reason Al haymon didn't want this fight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Damn brehs Spence had no lateral movement.

You can't have something you were never taught.

Me and @patscorpio said it after the Ugas fight when Ugas caught him with a right hand that kinda paused him but because Ugas doesn't have power, he walked right thru it like he walked thru everyone else.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He clearly isn't the same fighter as before. Both things can be true at the same time: bud being better and Spence not being the same. The two aren't mutually exclusive. I'm not making any excuses for Spence losing but he's clearly not the same guy.
Stop :mjlol: ......you were wrong. Just accept it.