7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
I think maybe the Spence that beat Kell Brook puts up a better fight but even Brook isn't a good comparison. Good counter puncher but he has no defense and is mostly a grabber.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Please don’t start this BS. Bud is the better fighter and put on a clinic tonight. Come on now celebrate a black man who made history tonight. :dahell:
🥴

I just can't

:mjcry:

Didn't he have a glove gate in one of his previous fights

:demonic:

Y'all shoulda never @ me to this fkn thread.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His pride of not having a tune up fight finally caught up to him.
[/QUOTE]

Nah

Bud is just a better technical fighter
I just thought ESJ could take the counters but alas....he wasn't

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I was concerned about how sloppy Spence had become over the years. Obviously out the ring as long as he was isn't a good thing, but we're talking about a type of fighter Errol has never faced. Versatile, quicker, stronger, just more skilled. Danny Garcia and Ugas don't compare lol.

I'm saying this all this as a fan of Spence since 2012. No excuses. He lost. He would've lost 16 months ago. 2 years ago. It is what it is.
Yup. Spence takes too many hits for me over the years. Very sloppy

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
It was clearly a different tier in hand speed going into this fight.

People realluy write off handspeed for power. In reality Mayweatehr, Pacquiao, Ray Leonard, Tyson, Roy, etc. built a big part of their legacies off of handspeed.

If you throw a heavy shot and my faster hands intercept it, you've basically brought your power into my faster landed punch.
damn your post was spot on, i remember reading it before