7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Told ya'll the hand speed would be too much.

All the power in the world don't matter and is used against you when the other fighter constantly counters you with faster hands.
That’s that mayweather shyt like a bunch of strong stings constantly hitting different angles and ways wear ur ass out especially when u get countered and can’t even land proper shots it’s demoralizing ass hell

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That's not it...seemed slower..reflexes off. It cost him and he got beat up.
Nope. He was the same Spence as always. You just don't understand that there's levels in this game. Bud was better in damn near every way. Spence should have fought him when bud called him out 5 years ago. But he gave bud time to grow into welterweight and he really got punished.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t gonna lie. Bud never made anyone look like that before. Does give me Margarito-esque cause for pause. I don’t think he would do that Spence, at least I hope not.
He was reacting to every dn pinch like it was a freight train. Made no sense. I didn't like the way he was holding his glove up. Giving me Fury vibes. Ima watch the tape

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bozy Ennis better not even think about putting his son in there with bud right now. He's not ready for that level. No fukkin way.

RIP Mr Smoke, he is the only one that used to come at me hard about being a Bud Stan. Boots gonna be a great fighter. But he not a special fighter either. Bud is in the class of SRL, Mayweather, Manny, etc…

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I have NEVER seen Spence behave like that IN MY LIFE :dwillhuh: This was CLASSIC work :whew:

The only athlete today that reminds me of Jordan's competitiveness. Bud has the talent, genetics, and he's insane :wow:

when bud was turning up in the press conference I knew he was good money. dude is actually scarier when he’s legit pissed off. instead of making him emotional it makes him more focused.