7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I’m a fan of both bud and Spence, I want Spence to win and feel he will win, but if bud does win I won’t be upset.

Bro Spence coulda not took this fight, he made this fight happen. Both men clearly want this, let’s not act like either one of them is scared of the other.

Yeah I'm a Bud fan but lets keep it 💯

Arum was the stumbling block and both these dudes know one mistake and it's light out.

As a Crawford fan I'm terrified Spence can muscle dude and hit his chin.

And Errol better watch lunging on that straight left hand he throws. He goes past his front lead leg on that and is susceptible to a counter uppercut.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
if you are making the purchase to watch it online or streaming..for some reason you need google play set up with a payment method
I dont use google or its products. I wad attempting to purchase using my TV's showtime app. Is there any other way to do it without giving google my payment info?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I dont use google or its products. I wad attempting to purchase using my TV's showtime app. Is there any other way to do it without giving google my payment info?
no idea..i guess they google as their payment provider for their streaming service

when i order haney vs loma on espn+ppv they used my google play (if you have apple its prolly somewhat similar) which is set up with my paypal account when i thought it would be directly through espn somehow...i dont know any other way outside of ordering through your cable provider which is what i did

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Y'all are gonna find out bud got way more dog in him than you ever thought. I fully expect him to get dropped early. But it's gonna be that kind of fight. And he's gonna come back even stronger. Neither of them have felt power like eachother's.

It's not even that bud has crazy power. It's that he hits you with shots you don't see coming. And Spence has never fought somebody like that before. He's mainly fought guys who just curl up when he throws at em. I think it'll be tricky for bud early. I expect a lot of level switching from Spence. It'll take bud some time to catch his rhythm. But once he does he's gonna be swinging for the fences. This shyt is gonna be crazy.

We finally here :wow:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I scrolled back a few pages/hours and didn't see this posted. pardon me if it is in the thread.

Shakur Stevenson bets Yella Beezy 25 GRAND that Terence Crawford BEATS Errol Spence Jr!​

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Yeah I'm a Bud fan but lets keep it 💯

Arum was the stumbling block and both these dudes know one mistake and it's light out

Arum wasn't the whole block if Crawford still talking about hidden investors, approving expenses and people got firesticks and all that other dumb bum ass shyt

Business wise bud is an idiot who got bailed out by spence not giving a fukk about anything but getting his undisputed fight made.. all that coin flip shyt reminds me of usyk fury with bud getting his bluff called