7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
It’s hard to check the check the stats but yea I sent out of his four PPV match ups I think the ugas one was Spence biggest at 240 000.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
My people, is there a site where I would be able to download the fight to my phone after the fact???

I’m out of the country and won’t be able to watch tonight. But I’m taking a long bus ride tomorrow morning and would love to watch then.

Please help! :bryan:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How early is too early to start pre gaming?
i gotta be sharp since i gotta man the ring gang twitter and engage with the followers so i cant go too hard until the co main at least...i got my henny white and herbal medicine on deck for that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's never too early, just a matter if you can hang :mjlit:

:sadcam:
im over 40...i know i have to watch myself....cant be paying no 89 bucks or whatever to watch this on my big screen then be slumped on my comfortable ass couch...shorty thats coming through to my spot isnt going to like that lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
im over 40...i know i have to watch myself....cant be paying no 89 bucks or whatever to watch this on my big screen then be slumped on my comfortable ass couch...shorty thats coming through to my spot isnt going to like that lol
My first time ever doing edibles was before the Hatton-Mayweather fight. I pushed my boys to have a fight party and passed out missing damn near the whole fight. Since then I’m always real careful on fight nights.